MARRIAGE BELL RINGS FOR RAGINI ?

HELLO WATTY'S

I AM BACK WITH ANOTHER CHAPTER,

HOPE YOU WOULD LIKE IT,

LET'S GET INTO IT,

The episode starts in the college , swara was walking in the college garden when she hit something hard she was about to fall that someone pulled her with in his arms . They share an eyelock for a minute but then composes themselves . 

Swara look at the person , he is

LAKSH!!!!

L :  i am sorry , i should have seen before walking .

Sw : you should , well for now it is okay.

L : now if we meet won't you tell me your name. Let's just start from the starting. Hey , i am laksh , you can call me lucky also can i have a pleasure to know the name of this beautiful lady standing in front of me.

Sw : you are full flirt , but leave it. My name is swara mr. flirt.

Laksh : so miss swara wanna be this flirt friend .

Laksh forwards his hand for handshake.

Sw (smiles) : sure 

and shakes hand with him. They started walking together.

L : well are you new here. I am asking because i have not seen you before.

Sw : Yes i am new here , i just joined today . I live in mumbai for a long time but i have to shift here . I just came tomorrow only in kolkata.

L : oh! well that might mean i am your first friend in this college . Do you have more friends here.

Sw : well yes you are my first friend. Well i tried to make one before but she completely rejected me.

She said remembering the incident with ragini.

L : Well than she is unlucky she don't know which gem she missed.

Swara just smile at that line. At that moment she got a message .

Sw : oh no ! I have to go my mom is waiting for me.

L : what ! but the classes did not even start yet and you are gonna bunk it.

Sw : hey! i am not missing any class i just come here to fill the formalities . I am gonna join from tomorrow only.

L : oh okay , bye .

He said hugging her which make her shocked ut at last she reciprocates and goes from there . While laksh just smiled looking at the direction from where she goes.

Ragini's POV 

I was going from the college as i fill the formalities to joined it but at the gate i saw him. That guy who almost tries to kill me( laksh ). I do not wanna face him so i started leaving without sneaking him a glance but my bad luck  he callls me . I started walking faster but he captures my arm. I look at him and said