WHY ME ONLY?!!!

HEY WATTY'S

SO , I AM BACK WITH ANOTHER CHAPPY,

SO LET'S BEGIN,

In the morning, 

Swalak's marriage day,

Both ragini and swara decided to go to temple but it seems like something is wrong with ragini. 

When they reaches at the temple. At that time swara and ragini were near the bridge. That is when swara says,

Sw : ragini 

Ragini looks at her,

Sw : Thank you!

R : for what?

Sw : For all the thing , thank you for supporting laksh and me and making baba ready for our marriage.

R : I am sorry swara.

Swara looks at her in confusion.

Sw : for what ragu ?

R : I am sorry swara for what i am going to do now.

Sw : What do you mea....

Swara screams.

Yes , Ragini pushed swara from the bridge into water.

R : I am sorry swara but i cannot let you marry laksh as i love him.

She said that , much louder that swara can hear her.

And she goes from there. But she does not notice that someone was looking and listening to her.

After a while when she comes back from temple to the marriage venue.

She saw the place decorated beautifully. 

After sometime , the marriage starts.

Laksh was sitting in mandap with a smile waiting for swara but little does he know that she is not going to come.

All the gadodia's were tensed as they did not find swara.

That is when gadodia's take maheshwari's and laksh in a room to tell them everything as they did not want people to gossip about it.

Dp : What happened shekar ji! Why you bring us here.

Sh : I am sorry dp ji but....

Dp : What happened?

Sh : swara is nowhere seen? We tried to look for her but we cannot find her.

L : what ? but where can be swara.

Sharmistha goes towards ragini.

Sha : beta i am not trying to say that you did something but the last time swara was with you when you both go to temple. Do you know where is she?

R : nahi , hume kuch nahi pata. Jab hum mandir se wapas aa rahe the tab  usne mujhe kaha ki mein jao aur wo khud aa jayegi. humne usse samjha ne ki kossish ki lekin wo mani hi nahi aur hume uski kasa de di. Tabse humne usse kahi nhi dekha.

Sharmistha nods at her.

Dp : Now! what to do shekar ji ? Your daughter leave from the marriage venue like this only leaving our son like that.

Sh : I am sorry dp ji ? we will do whatever you say ?

Ap : you will do whatever we say....

Shekar nods.

Ap : then we want ragini to marry laksh?

Gadodia's and maheshwari's gets shocked while dp agrees to it as he was thinking about his self respect.