LOVE OR OBSESSION?!!

HEY WATTY'S

SO , I AM BACK WITH ANOTHER CHAPPY,

SO LET'S BEGIN,

The episode starts at baadi in swaragini's room.

Ragini and swara were laying in bed.

Swara thinks to start the talk and says

Sw : Ragini!

Ragini who was lost in her thoughts gets in reality listening swara and looks towards her asking what?

Sw : Can i ask you something ?

R : well you can ask but i am not sure i will answer or not.

Swara sighs.

Sw : Ragini, there is a thing disturbing me nowadays. 

R : and what is that ?

Sw : Well the thing which is disturbing me is your behaviour, Your behaviour in front of me is really different while when you talk to dadi you are like ji , boliye like a traditional girl. Sometimes it feels like you are different person.Is there something you are hiding from us.

R : I know you will ask this question to me one day.

Sw : so are you going to answer it?

R : well swara, if you see , i am a person who like to respects elder, who likes to wear suit rather than jeans and top which shows me as a traditional girl but if you see that thing from my side than i am traditional but i have some modern thoughts. I am not acting of being traditional or neither i am hiding anything from anyone of you. The way i talk with baba and dadi is because i respect them and those are my manners which was given by them only to me and the way i talk to you is my friendly nature and i do not think there is something wrong with it but i do not want dadi to get to know about it that why i stopped you all to tell her as i know she will get upset after knowing about it and you know her nature. I hope that you get your answer.

Swara just smiles and says : Well i am happy i get someone smart around me now!

R : Than i am sorry to say but you are not that much smart though.

Swara pouts.

R : but i am still happy to get a sister like you.

Swara smiles as listening sister from ragini and she thinks that ragini finally is trying to accept her. While here ragini gets shocked by the word sister she said but later shrugs it off thinking it as a slip of tongue.

Later they both lay down in bed again to sleep while swara sleeps but ragini she is not getting sleep.

How would she get sleep as she lied , Yes she lied again but she knows that if she would not make that story up than swara would ask her that question again and that time it will be more difficult to answer. She might lie but she knows that her this lie will might one day make her and her loved one lives better than it is now and if it is about her behaviour , than she only knows that her behaviour is much more different than this in her real life , that life which is not here as this all is just acting to make everything in right place , this all acting to overcome her past and she will try to finish it soon.

After sometime she sleeps.

While here with sanskar,

He just now come back from that place where he realizes his love , from the time he realizes it, it feels like he gets everything he can ask for.

When he enters in maheshwari mansion , he saw nikhil standing there tensed. he smiles at him and goes towards him.

Nikhil , who saw him immediately hugs him.