FELLINGS AND EMOTIONS (PART -2)

HEY WATTY'S

SO , I AM BACK WITH ANOTHER CHAPPY,

SO LET'S BEGIN,

The chapter begins with a girl talking on phone standing in front of maheshwari mansion.

Girl : I am here 

The person on the otherside of the phone smirks and says : are you ready for telling all that to them ?

Girl :  Yaa , I am ready sanky and after all it is for you.

Yes , the boy is sanskar.

S : Ok , so you go in.

Girl : okay , call you later

S : hmm.

By saying this he cuts the call.

The girl takes breath and goes inside the mansion.

Ap who was working saw her and asks who is she?

Girl : I will tell you aunty but first can you gather everyone except sanskar.

Ap gets confused as how she knows sanskar. She calls everyone downstairs except sanskar and his friends.

Laksh who came at last get shocked by seeing the girl.

L : You!!

Girl : hi laksh!!

Dp : laksh , you know her.

Laksh ignores dp question and ask the girl that what she is doing here.

Girl : laksh , I am here to tell the truth.

Suj : truth? What is happening here jiji

Ap : i don't know , how do you know her laksh?

L : ma she... she is kavita...

All who were till now confused gets shocked.

Rp : kavita.....matlab woh kavitha jiski wajah se 7 saal pehle sansakar yeh ghar chod ke chala gaya tha.

L : ha chachu

Dp gets angry : What are you doing here?

Kav : I came here to tell the truth , the incident that happen 7 years ago?

L : but why now only ?

Kav : because i got to know now only that what happen with sanskar the day i left kolkata. I came here to tell you that sanskar was innocent and he does not do anything.

utt : What do you mean?

Kav : I will tell you from starting. 7 years ago , me and sanskar were very close friends like best buddies. We surely do not love eachother but we do love to spend time with eachother as friends but one day i fall in love with a guy. His name was prateek , prateek and sanskar were already good friends that is why when i told sanskar about it he became happy. But still  i know that my father will never accept us , i told this to sanskar who told me to tell all the reality to my father, first i was scared but later i got ready and told my father about prateek who gets angry and fixed my marriage with his business partner son, when i got to know it i tell this to prateek who suggested to elope from the marriage and i told this to sanskar who first did not agree but later gets agree to help us because we give him our friendship promise. At the night when laksh saw me and sanskar together then he was hugging me as a good bye hug and laksh misunderstood it. Later after that prateek and i go away from kolkata to mumbai , we get married there and started leaving there but after a week when we came back to meet our family they accepted us and we decide to meet sanskar. We tried to find him but there was no clue about him, One day when we saw him and goes towards him then he just ignored us as he does not recognised anything. By that we got confused and decide to know what exactly happen when we left and then we get to know that how you all misunderstood him and  i decided to came here and tell you all the truth.