FEELINGS AND EMOTIONS!! ( PART - 1)

HEY WATTY'S

SO , I AM BACK WITH ANOTHER CHAPPY,

THIS CHAPTER IS ALL ABOUT RAGINI,

SO LET'S BEGIN,

The episode starts with a girl sitting on a beach side looking at the big waves of water being lost. 

Yes that girl is ragini , she is engrossed in her thoughts. Her face is looking pale showing pain and anger at the same time. Anybody can say looking at her that she is lost , lost somewhere from where she can never come back and if she tried to walk away from there than it will only give pain to her. 

Pain , sometimes she feels that this word will never leave her and how can it leave her after all it became a part of her life now. For her pain is an unpleasant feeling which she hates to feel. It is  Throbbing, Stabbing, Aching, Pinching and what not and if she would be honest she hates these emotions that always show her how weak she is.

Yes she might try to be strong but at the end these emotions makes her fall on her feet which always ends by her scream. Scream which shows how much she wants these emotions to let her go and let her live her life but they never left instead they always hold her like some chains and never let her move on from her past.

When she was not here , it hurted less but now when she is here in kolkata , a place which always gives her pain and which always reminds her of her past. That dreadful past which makes her life upside down , which changed her and which make her hate her so called family.

So called Family , how can she forget about them. Who caused her the most pain. Her dadi, Mrs. Parvati gadodia. Everyone knows she loves ragini the most but what about ragini what she thinks about her dadi is totally different, which anyone who knows about their relation can never expect from her. For ragini , she is a puppet controlled by her grand mother which hurts her the most. Her grand mother is might the only one who show care and love to her but for ragini it all is fake. The way she shows her love and care is wrong. She tried to control her from her dressing style to her nature which suffocates her. She uses her like a puppet that she have to do everything according her.

And her father, Mr. Shekar Gadodia , he never love or even care for her. In childhood, for him she is like invisible that is why he fails to notice that how she craves for his love and care , how she craved to feel his warmth while hugging him and how she craves for his attention but he ever even cares to even give a glance at her. After all what a daughter can ask from her father if she have no one except him not even her mother. She wants just a little love and care towards her.

 She wants him to hoot and clap for her whenever she wins a trophy , she wants him to tell her bedtime story and kiss her before going to bed and he wants him to stand with her whenever she is in problems and tell her to don't worry as he is with her in every step she will take. But she never gets it. She never gets an opportunity to tell someone that her father is her hero , she never gets an opportunity to say to someone that she wants a person like her father who will always love her and she never gets an opportunity to tell her father that she needs him. She expected that if she wins an competition than her father will come running and embraced her in a long warming hug and kiss her by saying that he is proud of her. Is it too much too expect that from her father ?

For her it was always expectation , an expectation that one day his father will realize his mistake and will promise her that this time he will never leave her and now she hates herself for expecting anything from him as now it pains knowing that her expectation is never going to become true. Now whenever she remembers it only one thought came to her that.

Don't blame people for disappointing you , blame yourself for expecting too much from them.

Whenever she listens too that line she chuckled , she chuckled on her fate  and that chuckles shows her lose.

Now whenever she sees swara and her father together sharing an daughter-father relation , it pained her as she wants to be there in the place of swara hugging her father , laughing with him and putting her head on his lap. But she knows that now it can never happen.

At last she knows that she is not swara and can never be her because she is ragini who hates swara and never wants to be like her. She wants everyone to accept her the way she is and she can never and will never change herself for someone.

If for a moment even she forgives them for this things than also the past haunts her and tells her how idiot she was to even expect something from them. The truth which was hidden till now mocks her by saying that how weak she is that she cannot even fight for her loved ones.

There was a time she craves for many things but now she only craves for one thing and that is to go far away from here , to go away from their life and live peacefully with no gadodia's. As she is tired , tired from everything and everyone and now she is tired from her life which is giving only pain to her and now the only thing she know is that she have to stop caring about her feelings as it will hurt her, whenever she will think about it.

She knows that her life is fully messed up and she needs to fix it but somewhere she also knows that at the end she will end up by hurting herself only. Now she only have one question that is why her life is so painful it sometimes feels like she is walking in needles which are pricking her heart badly and she can do nothing and nothing because she is a piece of shit which no one cares about.

After all of this she ended up here to get some peace but she knows that after sometime she has to go back to that place which she hated the most. She know this peace is only for sometime and when she will go back then everything will change again as before which she do not want to happen but right now she just wanted to sit there and forget about everything and everyone for sometime.

And she again started looking at the waves trying to get some peace which is far away from her.

The episode ends with ragini's pale face with not even a little glint hope.

PRECAP : The unknown person at maheswari mansion , maheshwari's guilt and sanskar's pov.

So, How was the chapter?

What do you think about ragini's thoughts?

Will anyone ever able to make ragini overcome her past?

Who is the mystery person and what is her connection with sanskar?

TO KNOW THE ANSWERS KEEP READING IT,

HOPE YOU LIKE IT,

LOVE YOU ALL,

SEE YOU IN NEXT CHAPPY,

TILL THEN,

THANKS FOR READING,

AND BYE!!!!!