BEYOND THE LIE - THE TRUTH!!!

HI, GUYSSO, I AM BACK WITH ANOTHER CHAPPY,SO LET'S BEGIN,

I'm back with a young and exciting episode, so let's start off with a bit of a rom-com

A new episode begins as swara trembles with fear while holding the book. A look of nervousness is clearly visible on her face. Swara opens the book hoping no one's life will be affected by whatever is written in there.   

Maheshwari and sanskar inspected her with curiosity. Despite the many bad thoughts raging through her mind, she opened the book and turned the first page. The first chapter describing her sister's life in her own words was there. She began reading slowly, but in an audible enough voice that everyone could hear her.

DEAR DIARY, 

My name is Ragini, and I am 7 years old.

I am here in the hostel where my father sent me and I am starting my new life here. Let me remind you how it all began. That day when everything changed for us. The day my mother died, my only protector was gone. The person who loved me immensely isn't with me now to save me from this dark world. The only thing that came into my mind when I saw my mother dying before my eyes was if I could save her. Despite my best efforts, I failed as a daughter.

My life went downhill from there as I became depressed. When I was born, she was the only one who could protect me from everything and who could love me as nobody ever could. The way my father treated me was like he thought I was a mistake. It was never in his interest to have me. It feels like sometimes I am caged by my grandmother, even though she loves me. Her love chokes me whenever she tries to control me. 

During that time when my mother was not with me, all I wanted was their love and care for me. Do you think it's too much to ask? Sleepless nights and nightmares began to plague me every night. I want to hear my mother's night stories, which I no longer have access to. I was so shaken with her death that I locked myself in the room for several hours but no one came to tell me that everything would be ok. It hurts me the most to know that there is no one here who will love me like she did.

The last one came there, which I now recognize as my greatest enemy. As a kid, she might have come there to play with me, but she changed everything. She asked me to play with her, but I was in no mood because of my mother's death. For the sake of play, she faked crying. But  I was too engrossed in my own grief to notice her fake cry. In a cute pout, she grabbed my arms and asked me to play and then dragged me to the stairs. 

I pulled my hand away from her as I was afraid to face the world. A confused look crossed her face. In the midst of saying something, she fell from the stairs while screaming as her legs slipped. Then my father and her mother came there looking worriedly at her. While I was tensed for her, the care shown on my father's face for her made me confused. I was jealous of his affection for her, which was evident on his face. Running towards her, he placed her head on his lap while asking if she was okay. She nodded her head in agreement. 

Then he asked her what happened while she pointed at me and said I wasn't ready to play. Making my eyes widen. As my father came towards me angrily, I looked up at him. I am scared when I see anger in his eyes. Eventually, he decided to bring me here at the hostel. Even when I protested, he ignored me as usual. Despite me telling my grandmother I prefer not to go hostel, she even raised her hand in front of her son. That made me wonder if she ever loved me. 

In the end, I found myself here. The students in this hostel are treated like animals without mercy. Whenever a student answers incorrectly, he/she is punished harshly. As I am gone through this, I am aware of that. The marks are still fresh on my body. However, it did not hurt as much as my own family did. My only goal is to get away from here and escape this hell. In this place I also made friends who are nice, but they are orphans and have been through a lot. Now I'm promising them that I will take them out of here with me.

My question still remains as to why she gets the care that I have always longed for from my father. Oh, I forgot to mention her name. SWARA BOSE.  

At the moment, I miss my mom so much. I remember how beautiful she was. It is so difficult for me to understand why my father didn't see her beauty and love her and I miss her so much. As of today, all I have of her is her diary, which I found in her room when I was looking at her dresses before I left. Because I promised her I would see the diary when I turned 13, I will not see it today.  My last promise to her was to be strong, which I will keep. Your love means the world to me, mom. I LOVE YOU MOM.

Now I have to go. See you later, diary. 

Goodbye!

Swara stopped reading when her eyes started to tear. Knowing her sister views her as her first enemy clenched her heart. 

However, she was not the only one feeling that way. Someone else was weeping like rain. It was none other than Shekar Gadodia. Knowing her daughter's thoughts makes him feel bad, even though he knows that he doesn't fulfill his fatherly duties. Due to his stupid guilt, he has never loved or cared for her. He is now remorseful about that. 

Lastly, Parvati Gadodia. Being aware of her grand daughter's thoughts hurts her. Hearing her sorrows was difficult for all Meheshwari's.  Sanskar clenched his fist upon seeing how much she suffers. The fact that his mother had already died made her misreliable but her pain would be unbearable after going to that hostel.

While everyone is lost in their own thoughts, Ragini enters an unknown place. 

She smirks when she sees a person tied to a chair and with a tape on his face. Anger was evident in his eyes. She went there and removed the tape from his face. While he shout in top of his lungs. Ragini smirks at his vulnerable state. 

R : Don't yell, just be calm

The mystery person was only that person. He is SAHIL. (from swaragini)

SAHIL : LEAVE ME

A : No, I would not leave you like that after you put me through so much.

Sahil: You'll regret it

R : Don't worry about it. Be concerned about yourself. Your sins deserve punishment now, so it's time to get punished. Be prepared for it.

S : So being in my plan is actually your plan right.

R : You're not as stupid as I thought.

S : Who are you and what do you want from me?

R : It doesn't matter at this point. You care more about yourself than about my background.

S : Then you will kill me.

R : You'll find out soon what I'm going to do.

By stating that she takes leave from there.

Ragini's pov

I have accomplished the purpose for which I came here. The time has come for me to leave Kolkata permanently. There is still something stopping me from leaving, and I don't know what it is. Although I had never wanted to come here, there is something left now that I'm here. Now I just wish I could make a good decision.

Ragini's pov ends.

While here at Mahashwari Mansion. 

All are numb. No one dared to speak. Swara flipped over to the next page after a long silence. Still, she isn't ready for what's next. But she knows she must.

Ragini's confused face and others' sad faces bring the episode to a close.

PRECAP : MORE TRUTH is revealed.

So , are you happy with this ?.

How will Ragini cope with leaving Kolkata and everything behind?

Now, what is the next truth to emerge?

Does Ragsan stand a chance of getting separated?

I hope you all enjoy it,

My love to you all,

I'll see you in the next chapter,

Meanwhile,

I appreciate you taking the time to read,

I'll be back!

Goodbye!