AN EVIL PLAN WILL IMPACT THE PAST ENTIRELY!

Hello everyone

I know it has been a long time, but I will try to update regularly from now on.

Let's start from where I left off.

 In maheshwari mansion, it was a normal day. Nonetheless, there was something different, but the only confusion is what that was. Ragini was standing in her kitchen alone thinking about something deeply.

Ragini's pov 

All is well now, and everything seems to be in order. Three days have passed since sanskar confessed his love to me. Despite not being surprised, I was really happy after hearing his confession. Obviously, I have not responded to his confession perfectly, but there's nothing I can do, I just needed the time. There is no doubt in my mind that I want to spend the rest of my life with him. The only thing that confuses me is love. I sometimes feel that I am in love with him, but later become scared. Even though I'm a mafia, I'm afraid of some things, and love is one of them. The only thing that matters to me is that I am happy with him.

My family  now lives in Kolkata. We are only neighbors with them. My brothers and Sanskar still fight over me. All of them are just overprotected. To be honest, I sometimes enjoy it. Since the day Swara and Gadodia found out the truth, I have not spoken to them. Despite their attempts to make me talk to them, I always ignored them. And lastly, I just tortured Sahil a little, making him sit in prison far from all of us. 

As you listen to all this, you might think that my life is perfect at the moment. Well it's kinda true, but still i'm surprised that nothing bad has happened so far. As you know, my experience has taught me to always be ready since anything could happen at any moment. And today is a little weird day i don't know like everything is in the place but still something is off. i don't now what is that. Let's see what awaits me now.

Ragini's pov ends

Swara walks in while Ragini was lost in her thoughts. Swara gets teary eyes when she sees her. 

Swara's pov

I saw Ragini when I entered the kitchen. It is obvious that she is thinking deeply just by looking at her. That is why she didn't notice me. Honestly, it is good that she didn't notice me or she would have left right now. My mistakes have hurt her badly, but I am actually the one who is guilty. I was really happy when I found out she was my sister. It's not that she's my 'step sister', but she's like my soul sister to me. I will always love her because she is my soul, she doesn't like me obviously, but I will always love her forever. Never did I think that I would lead to all of her miseries. After learning the truth, I hated myself. But I never do that on purpose. She is so special to me. i promise I will make sure she is happy from now on. She doesn't have to forgive me but please do not ignore me. Ragu, I'm sorry.

Swara's pov ends

Ragini looks at Swara as she emerges from her thoughts. Despite Swara's smile, she ignored it and began to leave. However, this time, Swara was ready to sort everything out.

Sw : Ragini....

Ragini interrupts her in the middle of her speech.

R : Definitely not now swara, I'm not up for arguing at the moment.....

Sw : Ragini, I know you don't want to talk to me, but I really want to make things right between us.

R : There is nothing between us to resolve, and even if there is, I doubt you could do it.

Listening to that, Swara sighs in disappointment.

Sw : Ragini, I know that I cannot anything. That's the saddest part, not being able to correct everything. I am disappointed in myself that I cannot change the past that caused you pain. In all of this I was the soul reason for everything that happened to you, and we all know it. I am guilty, to be honest. It never occurred to me that you were living in hell because of me. The only thing I can do is apologise. I am sorry. I don't want to be the one who is causing you pain. It's never my intention to do anything. Perhaps I was such an idiot in childhood that I blamed everything on you. Last but not least, I love you so much.