MERI BHABHI BANUNGI?!!

HEY WATTY'S

SO , I AM BACK WITH ANOTHER CHAPPY,

SO LET'S BEGIN,

The chapter starts with swara, laksh, sanskar and his friend shocked face seeing the ragini with guitar singing in the most beautiful voice in the world.  

( So guys let me tell you that ragini and singing has a special connection which will be revealed soon )

FLASHBACK

All the classes that ragini have to attend was finished, so she decided to go to the college auditorium.

 When she enters there was no one else apart from her. She starts waiiting for them that is when her attention goes towards the guitar kept there she goes towards it and was about touch it but suddenly backs off.

Ragini's pov

No, i can't , i can't. But i have to , i have no other option and ragini you remember you are here for those people who protected you , who care for you , who love you and support you on those time when there was no one for you. For them ragini , you have to do it. I know i did not sing for a long time because it always reminds me of him but now he is no one to you. Ragini, this is time to overcome your fear and i know i can do it.

Ragini's pov ends

By thinking this she picked the guitar and starts singing that is when they all listens her and comes to her direction.

FLASHBACK ENDS

Here ragini closes her eyes , take a breath and starts singing.

Haan aa o...

Main jaan ye vaar doon
Har jeet bhi haar doon
Keemat ho koi tujhe beinteha pyaar doon 

Saari hadein maine meri, ab maine tod di
Dekar mujhe pataa awaargi ban gaye

Haan hasi ban gaye
Haan nami ban gaye
Tum mere aasmaan
Meri zameen ban gaye

Aa o... aa...

Her voice is so soothing that anyone can get lost in it. It seems like she has the power to express her feelings , her pain , her happiness which she hesitate to say in words. They all were lost in her voice.

Kya khoob Rab ne kiya
Bin maange itna diya
Warna hai milta kahaan
Hum kaafiron ko Khuda  

Hasratein ab meri tumse hai jaa mili
Tum duaa ab meri aakhiri ban gaye

Haan hasi ban gaye
Haan nami ban gaye
Tum mere aasmaan
Meri zameen ban gaye

O...
aa... o...

While all were lost in her voice but still there is thought disturbing them that only one question in their mind that where they listen her voice as it seems very familiar , it seems like a voice they will listen everyday as her voice has a magic which can attract anybody.

When the song ends she open her eyes and found them already there. She looks towards them who were still effected by her voice at that time she calls swara. Which brings them to reality.

Nikhil to Swara : are you sure she don't know how to play guitar as it seems like she have done phd on it.

Sw : I am more shocked than you that it seems like in anytime i will faint.

R : Now where are you all lost.

Kavita : Guys stop your stupid talks and ask her only rather than thinking something stupid.

Sw : oh yeah! Why i have not got this thought.

L : because you need brain to think swaru.

Swara was about to reply but naira stops her.