CHANGE IN HER!!!!!

HEY WATTY'S

SO , I AM BACK WITH ANOTHER CHAPPY,

SO LET'S BEGIN,

The episode starts with angry face of Sanskar and shocked face of Mahshwari's and Gadodia's.

Swara was looking angrily at ragini like she did some crime, while here ragini was having an different emotion. She was standing there putting her hand on the cheek where swara slapped her. She looked towards swara who was giving her an disgusting look. But why? What she did wrong? That is the question roaming around her mind.

S : WHAT THE HELL SWARA?

Swara looks at sanskar who was looking at her in anger. 

Sw : Sanskar , you will slap her yourself when you will get to know , what she did?

Dp : What is going on here swara? Why you slapped ragini?

Sw : Bade papa , i will tell you what happened? You know from many days ragini is acting weirdly and she is even behaving rude.

S : Swara , we decided to talk about it later......For this you cannot slap ragini.

Sw : But that is not the only reason sanskar?

L : Swara what you want to say.......say it clearly?

Sw : Then listen....when i entered kitchen........

FLASHBACK

All were seating together while swara goes towards kitchen to get some stuff. When she was leaving from there she sees a bottle there , she decided to check it and goes towards it. She picks the bottle , opens it and smells it but get shocked as it was poison. 

She thinks who will get this and that is when her attention goes towards a slip in the dustbin, she picked it and it was the poison receipt. the name of the person who buys it was RAGINI. she gets shocked first she thinks that ragini buy it for herself and thought to talk to her.

But then she noticed that the bottle in her hands is half empty and she gets scared seeing the drops of that poison on the kitchen slab. She looks towards it and there was a bowl there which is covered with a plate. She opens it and finds the kheer made by ragini for both families there. She was just praying that whatever she is thinking would not be true. She nervously smelled it and finds the same smell of poison in it.  

At that time she realises that they all were about to eat the kheer and runs towards them saying stop and slaps ragini.

FLASHBACK ENDS

Maheshwari's and Gadodia's were shocked listening to her pov , while sanskar was still not ready to believe it and ragini she was just standing numb.

S : What are you saying swara? do you realise it?

Sw : Yes , i know what i am saying and that is the only truth.

Listening the word "TRUTH" ragini smiles a little sarcastically.

Sw : not this she did many thing like that and you know it sanskar.

S : That does not mean she will try to kill somebody.

Sw : She can because she is a bitch........

and swara gets a slap from sanskar.

S : Don't you dare say a word against her , let me remind you if you forget that she is my wife.

Ragini looks at sanskar with a smile seeing his trust on her.

Sw : i know she is your wife and that is the only fucking reason she is here.