RAGSAN'S PLAN - MISSION SWALAK

HEY WATTY'S

SO , I AM BACK WITH ANOTHER CHAPPY,

SO LET'S BEGIN,

The episode begins with sanskar coming back to home with an determined face while he goes to nikhil's room. Where naira , kartik  and kavya were also present.

He ignoring them goes directly to nikhil and says : I need you help!

Nikhil get shocked by sudden reaction of sanskar but later smirks.

N : oh! see who is asking for help. What you said yesterday " mujhe nhi lagta ki tumahri help ki mujhe jaroorat padegi specially us insan ki joh khud ki help nhi kar paa raha".

He imitates sanskar while sanskar gets annoyed by his reply.

S : Are you going to help me or not?

N : hmm... let me think 

He said putting his finger on his cheek and acting likes thinking and then he smirked and says.

N : No

Sanskar irritatedly smiles ad says : Can i get to know why?

N : Sure. I do not want to help you because.....i did not feel like it.

Sanskar glares him but later smirks.

S : Are you sure?

N : as sure as i never been.

S : ok then i will tell uncle , aunty that this is a good age for you to get marry and you know how much they love me so they will instantly agree , afterall they all wanted this only. Then they will find a girl for you and make you marry to her and that is your happily ever after life.

Nikhil shouts : no....

He knows how much his parents want him to get marry and after sanskar will say that to them , they will not take a moment to find a girl and made him marry her and then love story will get spoiled with this happily ever after life.

N : I will help you only , why are you being tensed when your bro is here to help you!

S : So you will help me?

N : Yes 

S : are you sure?

 N : as sure as i never been.

Sanskar rolls his eyes

S : You now only said that and later denied it.

N : But this time i am really sure.

He said while pouting.

S : Ok then good.

Nikhil pouts and says : You always cannot blackmail me like this.

S : I can and i will always do it.

He said winking while nikhil opens his mouth.

They were so engrossed in themselves that they do not noticed three innocent souls looking at them being confused. 

Finally Kartik decided to speak something.

K : can i know wat is going on here. 

Nikhil and sanskar looks towards them while sanskar bites his tongue because of anger. He did not noticed anything and blurted out everything in front of them.

Nikhil whispers to sanskar : Don't you think you should speak after seeing the surroundings.

Sanskar pouts : I did not noticed them.