LOVE ALWAYS ENDS WITH BETRAYAL!!!

HEY WATTY'S

SO , I AM BACK WITH ANOTHER CHAPPY,

SO LET'S BEGIN,

The episode starts with ragini hugging sanskar. She realises their position and immediately separates. As soon a she gets out of the hug sanskar feels like he lost a part of his soul but laterr composes.

S : well seems like you are in a romantic mood today.

Ragini looks at him in confusion.

S : Now don't show that face from morning you are trying to come close to me and now when i myself invited you to this date then you are disagreeing.

R : First of all this is not a date and second of all i am not trying to come close to you that is my mother's earring and you give me that back so i get happy that is why i hug you so don't think too much in your this tiny brain.

S : I am not thinking too much but i am telling only the thing i am seeing from morning.

R : Well it seems you don't like me to talk to you normally that is why you always makes me angry with your these talks.

S : You know what i know you though like these talks.

R : In your dreams.

S : In my dreams you do much more than liking me.

He said with a wink.

R : You know what you are shameless and specially your tongue cannot you keep it in control, speaks whatever comes in your mind.

S : You know what you look cute in anger.

Sanskar pulls her cheeks while ragini jerks his hand.

S : Ok Ok , now let's stop this and focus on our date.

R : How many times i have to tell you that this is not a date.

S : Ragini i know this is a date you don't need to tell me repeatedly.

By saying that he drags her to the table and made her sit beside him.

S : Now tell what you want.

R : I want to leave from here.

S : I am asking about food wifey.

R : And i am replying simply that i don't want to stay here for a second.

S : Who tells you to stay here for a second , you can stay here until you want.

R : Don't try to be over smart.

S : I am not even trying to because i am, now tell what you wanna eat.

R thinks " it is better to eat and leave from here as soon as possible."

R : I want to eat food.

S : aww....so you want me to order , don't worry i am always there for you.

Ragini gives an irritated look to him while sanskar order food.

When the food comes ragini gets shocked to find her favourite food there , she looks at sanskar who smiles at her. While for the first time ragini feels that maybe someone really loves her here in kolkata but later shrugs off that feeling and starts eating.

They both finished their food , ragini stands as she thinks now they are leaving but gets shocked finding sanskar on his knees.

S : may i have an opportunity to dance with this beautiful lady?

Ragini for the first time genuinely smiles and she herself don't know why?

R : You know what you are such a flirt!!