UNKNOWN FEELINGS

HEY WATTY'S

LET START THE CHAPTER,

The episode starts with swara entering the college.....at that time she meets laksh and hugged him.

Sw : hi lucky 

L : hi swaro

Sw : well seeing you after a long time. Is everything alright?

L : yeah! Everything is alright even i am so happy as my brother is with me now in the same college.

Sw : your brother , i did not know you have a brother.

L : well you can meet him but he had a memory loss so i request you to don't address him as my brother.

Sw : looks like you have some family problems do not worry i am with you whenever you feel to tell me you can okay.

L : Thanks for understanding me.

Swara smiles at him

While here sanskar goes towards his friends

While here sanskar goes towards his friends ..... when he reaches there nikhil falls on his leg.

N : please baksh do mujhe......mujhe itni jaldi marna nahi hai.

S : kya kar rha hai toh khade ho.

Nikhil look towards him but did not find him angry but he was smiling.

Nikhil thinks: " is he gone mad ? well he is already mad he can do anything sambhalke nikhil beta kuch bhi kar sakta hai yeh "

S : did not you listen i said stand up.

By listening to him nikhil stand up with a jerk but the think that surprised him was when sanskar hugs him. He was choking till now as sanskar i excitement hugged him tightly.

S : thank you ! thank you ! thank you !

Ka : what is going on with sanskar is he okay ?

N : yeah! first of all he is hugging someone because of whom we are in problem and secondly that person is noneother than nikhil.

Ka : let me check !

K : are you sure you want to go to him while he is acting like that?

Kartik looks at sanskar and his wird behaviour. He gulps.

Ka : i think you are right i should not disturb them.

Na : scaredy cat

Ka : hey ! i am not scared 

Na : yeah! yeah! we will discuss about it later.

N : are you trying to kill me like this.

Sanskar looks at him confused

N : aree!! you are choking me.

S : oh!

Na : will you tell me now what happen in this instant that you are hugging the person who get us in this problem.