THANK YOU!!!!

HEY WATTYS!!!

WELCOME BACK, 

SO LET'S BEGIN,

The episode starts with shocked face of laksh, sanskar and his friends.

Ragini's pov

Oh no! if they told anything to ms. gadodia. Then my plan is gone , i have to do something. If they got to know about all the things happen in college they will firs be shocked , then confused and after that angry. ok relax , firstly i have to talk to all of them alone and make them understand and told to whoever i am marrying to reject me . this is going to be a long day.

 this is going to be a long day

Ragini's pov ends

dadi : ladoo tum inhe janti ho

R : dadi ma wo hum sab ek college mai hi padte hain bas itna hi. hum sabne kabhi baat nahi ki. hum inhe jante hai kyunki college mai yeh popular hai.

( guys this is the first thing she says correct as they were popular in college. )

Dadi : oh! lekin yeh tumhe kaise jante hai

R : woh dadi humne woh singing competiton ke bare mai aapko bataya tha na uski annuncement pure school mai hui thi toh sabko pata hai ki mai usme competion hum uss competition mein bhagle rahe hai isiliye yeh hume jante hai.

Dadi : achaa!!!

Maheshwari's who was till now confused that how they know her believes in her story.

While here laksh, sanskar and his friends were confused as why she lied they were about to say something that is when they notice her signaling them to not say anything. They don't know why she is doing it but stay quiet.

Here ragini puts the tray of tea on the table and take blessing from the maheshwari's. Which makes them more confused as why she is acting like a most sanskari girl in this whole world.

The maheshwari's were talking about laksh and ragni marriage which irritates sanskar more , nikhil who saw it smirks.

Nikhil whispers to himself : you always eases me with kavya name right now it is my turn to tease you SM.

N to S : What happen why are you so irritated ?