THE GAME STARTS NOW!!!

HEY WATTY'S,

I AM BACK WITH ANOTHER CHAPTER HERE,

HOPE YOU WOULD LOVE IT AS MY OTHER CHAPPY'S , 

SO LET'S BEGIN WITHOUT WASTING TIME , 

THE CHAPTER STARTS WITH,

Sanskar going to his room , when he entered there he analysis the room for sometime and then goes to bathroom to fresh up after pulling the handkerchief and phone from his pocket . When he came back he saw something in the handkerchief.

S : what is this ?

When he goes close to it he find an earring stuck in the handkerchief . He pulled it and then realise it is the same earring he find on airport . By seeing the earring a small smile crawl on his face . 

That is when someone barged in his room

That is when someone barged in his room . He look at door and find nikhil standing there fully shocked. He immediately hide the earring along with his smile.

(Guys sanskar is not emotionless but he did not like to show his emotions to anybody .Sometime he cry and smile in front of his friends but that also happen rarely )

Nikhil come to him and put his hand on his forehead and say

N ( shocked ): are you okay ? Do you have fever.

At this time all of his friends came to his room because he only invite them to share something.

Sanskar while pushing his hand away say : what do you mean if i am okay . I am totally fine and next time before entering the room knock that door.

N : If you are okay then why were you smiling like a idiot one minute ago and that for the first time.

S : Idiot

Nikhil gulps : Not idiot you are my hero bro.

Sanskar just roll his eyes and say : I am coming to hall in one minute . Go there.

Everybody left except sanky.

Sanskar looked at the earring last time and  put it in the cupboard carefully. Then he walk to the hall.

While here ragini gets shocked to see the person standing in front of her. In no time her shocked expression changed to an angry one. She make a fist with her hand  . she is trying to control her anger .

And the she murmurs : What is she doing here ? If i would know she is here i would never came back to this place.  I hate you sharmistha bose.

YES , GUYS TAT IS NO ONE ELSE BUT SHARMISTHA BOSE.

She was came to dida and take her after much requesting.

Dadi saw ragini ans say : ragini tu iski chinta mat kar . tu jake fresh hoja . ( Ragini you do not worry about it . You go fresh up)