A SLAP WHICH CAN MAKE EVERYTHING MORE WORSE.

HEY WATTY'S

SO , I AM BACK WITH ANOTHER CHAPPY,

I AM JUST GONNA TELL YOU BEFORE STARTING THAT SANSKAR AND RAGINI AND ALL OTHERS COMPLETED THEIR COLLEGE AS THEY WERE AT THE FINAL YEAR AND THEN ONLY THAT MARRIAGE HAPPEN AND ABOUT RAGINI COLLEGE STORY THEN YOU WILL GET TO KNOW ABOUT IN THE NEXT CHAPPY.

SO NOW 

LET'S BEGIN,

The episode starts with maheshwari's doing preparation as today is holi. The outside of the maheshwari mansion is been decorated beautifully with many flowers. After a while many people started coming there While maheshwari's welcome them. After a while gadodia's enter there. Maheshwari's welcome them.

All were playing holi except ragsan as they were still in rooms.

RAGSAN'S ROOM

Ragini was getting ready looking gorgeous. She was wearing:

At that time ragini  feels someone gazing her ,she turns only to find sanskar standing there wearing:

He was looking at her or admiring her in that dress. She goes towards him and pats his shoulder to bring him back in reality.

While sanskar comes back from his land to earth looks towards her in confusion.

R : Why are you looking like that infact i should be confused as why were you gazing me.

S : Well you don't have to be confused after all , i think i have full rights to look at my wife.

R : Don't you think you always take advantage of your husband rights.

Sanskar smiles and comes towards her and says : Don't you like it.

Ragini looks towards him who was standing so close to her that she can feel it on her face.

Ragini pushes him a little : I don't know what i like or not but i am sure it would be good for you if you make distance with me.

S : And if i don't listen to you.

R : Then it would be not good for you.

Ragini was about to go but sanskr pulls her back and holds her bare waist.