A TEST OF LOVE!!!

Hello everyone

Here we are again with another chapter

Before we begin, let me clarify a few things. Shivaay, Omkara, and Rudra are married to Anika, Gauri, and Bhavya. They are all close to Ragini. Here's something about Ragini's friends. They are possesive towards her. Aliya is a popular designer with her own company. Shraddha is a doctor and a popular figure with hospitals all over the world. Sidharth and Varun both own their own businesses. Additionally, their company ranks among the top 10 best companies in the world. Aliya, Sid and Varun, Shraddha are in love with each other. 

So let's begin

Seeing the scene before them, Ragsan, along with all the others, stood with wide eyes and open mouths. Nikhil and Rudra kept hugging.  As all the others watched them, they laughed loudly. Rudra and Nikhil look at them. Sanskar controls his laughter as he approaches Nikhil.

"Do you know what you've done with yourself?" As sanskar looked at nikhil, he remarked, "You look like a joker."  

"I told you he always insulted me." Nikhil pouted as he spoke to Rudra. 

"Could someone please explain what is going on?" Shivay spoke from behind. Everyone looked at him. 

Shivaay, I don't know what's going on, but seeing this I can say that before we only had one joker, now we've got two. Omkara told Shivay.

Ragini, who was witnessing all of this, said "Guys stop!". Listening to her loud voice, everyone gets serious. She walks towards Nikhil and Rudra and pulls her dupatta over her head. "Namaste, Aunty Ji. paye lago." She said, touching their feet. They both jerked backwards. Seeing this, everyone started laughing.

Rudra whines, "Rago, you too.". She said with an innocent expression, "What to do Rudy, If SSO and OMY insult you, I cannot stay behind the scene.".

"What enmity you have towards me, that you insult me as well." Nikhil says. "I thought the second clown would feel left out if one clown gets insulted." Listening her all chuckles.

"I'd appreciate it if you could tell me why you are doing all of this" Ragini asked sternly. 

They pointed at pinky maa and said, "We did it because she told us to.". She bites her tongue. They look at her confusedly.

As she states, "Oh my mata !!!" all get jerked by her loud voice. "When did I tell you to do it. You are lying. see God they are also lying now though call me to you." she said. Everybody knows she is lying seeing her overacting.

"Why do you do that pinky maa?" Ragini asks her a question.

"But I don't." She said "we know you are lying, now tell us the truth" Ragini states. 

However, actually... I have to cancel the kitty party i have with my friends as sanskar invited us here. I was frustrated for that reason and that is when I saw them and thought...." She was about to say something else but they all cut her off in between.

"To have a kitty party with them!" Everyone shouted. Pinky maa nodded in agreement. 

Upon hearing this, nikhil and rudra are shocked. "This is why you invited us. You broke my heart" Nikhil said dramatically, placing his hand on his heart. He acted as if he was fainting, and Rudra said, "Pinky maa why you did that to us. see how cute we are. You hurt us.". Then he said falling with Nikhil. 

All shake their heads in disbelief. "Stop overreacting," sanskar says. Both of them get up.

"You know what Nikhil is right. You are like my brothers, constantly insulting us. Ragini did not you get anyone else to marry instead of him" Rudra states.