Sex Talk

Cassie POV

"Transition metals?" Antonia asked, washing the dishes from dinner.

"Moderate to high density metals, with high melting and boiling points...many have high hardness, mechanical strength and corrosion resistance," Jakob said, crossing his fingers under the table.

"Correct," she said.  Antonia memorized the entire periodic table in one day, every symbol and number that went with it.  She knows each category and stuff about it... scary how she still remembers it all.  "Jessika, name the noble metals among the transition metals," she said.

"Ruthenium, Rhodium, Palladium, Silver, Osmium, Iridium, Platinum, and Gold," she said, taking me by surprise, "they also correspond to the noble gases but Silver is concerning to many due to it having a greater chemical reaction than the others."

"Correct," Antonia patted her head, "I see you're still good at science."

"Just chemical science," Jessika shrugged, "life science is confusing."

"I can't remember half of the periodic table... so you're doing better than me," Jakob groaned, so I patted his shoulders to console him.

"You know why I know the periodic table," Jessika sighed.

"I know," Jakob muttered.

"Why?" I asked.

Jessika glanced over at Jakob, obviously uncomfortable with talking about it... so he told us, "Remember our fifth grade teacher, Mrs. Kuncher?"  Antonia and I nodded.  "Well... she called Jessika an idiot in class because she was struggling with naming the part of a cell.  Jessika argued back that she wasn't and Mrs. Kuncher said that Jessika probably couldn't name five elements on the periodic table.  That night, Jessika memorized every single element and when we were at school, she randomly got up and named them all off."

"It's not hard to memorize something," Jessika mumbled, "a four year old can do it. I may have been able to repeat back the entire periodic table but I had no idea what any of those elements did or meant... what they were used for outside of jewelry."

"Do you know now?" Antonia asked.

"Well... some things," Jessika shrugged.

"Then you're doing great," Antonia said. Jessika tried to hide her smile but we all saw it.

Knowing she would get embarrassed, I asked, "What do you two want to do for your promotion?"

"Nothing," they both said, making me frown.

"Fine," Antonia said, wiping her hands with the towel, "I'll make your party unicorn themed."

"How about we go have a picnic!" Jakob shouted.

"Or we go to the arcade!" Jessika jumped in. Antonia and I laughed at their panic.

"How about we all go see a soccer game?" I asked, seeing Antonia nod. The twins's eyes went wide and they both bowed to us... make us laugh even more.

~

"They're troublesome for sure," Antonia said, pulling off her shirt and grabbing one of mine.

I was washing my face as she was changing, "They only care about three things: soccer, friends, and family."

"Sounds like the average kid," she joked. I walked over to the bed, grinning. Antonia sat on the bed, brushing her brown hair. Walking over, I shoved her down and climbed on top. She was shocked a little, but smiled afterwards, "This is interesting."

Kissing down her neck, I left hickeys everywhere, "I love seeing them on you."

"You love it a little too much," she teased, so I got her back. She didn't wear pants to bed, so I pushed her legs up and hit her left thigh. She yelped, but I muttered, "Sh... the kids will hear you." Her eyes became heavy and her breathing was ridged. Using my fingers, I slowly pulled her underwear off, kissing every inch of her skin. Her hands massaged my scalp as I neared her, smirking, I whispered, "Bon appetit."

~

I was reading the messages Shelby sent me when Antonia woke up. She was groaning and glared at me, "Did you have to go overboard?"

"You didn't listen," I shrugged, "if you did what I asked, I wouldn't have to punish you."

She sighed and cuddled up to me. She read over the messages, asking what a certain thing meant once in a while. "Dance has too many names," she grumbled.

"And psychology doesn't?" I asked, but she bit my thigh, making me laugh. She grabbed my phone and tossed it aside. Dragging me down with her, she wrapped her entire body around me. I chuckled at her... so needy today. "What's wrong?" I asked, playing with her bed head.

"I don't wanna get out of bed... I don't want to be a mom or therapist today... I just want to be Antonia and you be Cassie.... That's all I want," she grumbled, pouting like a five year old. Lifting her chin, I kissed her. Our tongues interlocked and our hands roamed over each other's naked selves. Antonia climbed on top of me, smirking devilishly. Grinning, she leaned down and whispered, "My turn... babygirl."

~

"Is it really that important?" I heard Jessika ask Jakob.

"Supposedly to guys it is," he replied.

After Antonia and I had our fun, we took a shower... ended up having more fun, and then finally came downstairs. Both of our appetites for each other were raging and I feared what we would do and not do if we continued to be alone.

Going over to the fridge, I grabbed the ice coffee Antonia loves when Jessika says to Jakob, "It doesn't even look like it feels good... the guy's face is weird."

Stopping, I went into the living room to see what they were doing and to my horror... I saw them on the computer looking at porn, "WHAT THE HELL!" They shot their heads around; Jakob horrified and Jessika... she could careless. Grabbing the laptop, I ask, "What are you two doing? Why are you watching this?"

Jakob was about to give me some excuse when Jessika just openly admitted, "Jakob wants to have sex soon and I was curious about it."

My heart fell out of my body.

"Jessika!"

"It's the truth," she shrugged, "what's so wrong with sex? As long as you're not being dumb and use protection, why should you be ashamed?"

Jakob was so red... even redder than I!

Suddenly Antonia joined in, "There is nothing wrong with sex. It's a natural act between people."

"Antonia!" I grumbled, but she just shook it off.

"If you're curious about it, you should have came to us instead of the internet," she said, taking a seat across from them.

"But you're...," Jakob looked down at the floor, "you're lesbians...."

"Even more of a reason you should ask us," Antonia joked, "I mean... who else knows more on how to please a woman than a lesbian?"

"ANTONIA LOUISA MERYL!"