Jennifer Knows

WARNING: TALK OF RAPE, SEXUAL ASSAULT, SUICIDE AND MENTAL DISORDERS ARE PRESENT

Insta: @Welcomelovelies

JENNIFER'S POV

"A glass of Domaine Leroy Musigny Grand Cru," I plopped down in the leather seat, my coat hanging over the side of it. The old man scurried away as I lit a cigarette and puffed out a ring.  "Been awhile, Leonardo," I hung my head, smirking at him, "miss me?"

"Not in the slightest," he huffed, coming around and sitting across from me, "I believe it's been far too soon."  I just chuckled as the man brought back the bottle and glass.  I took a sniff, allowing the delicious scent fill my senses.  After that, I took a sip and allowed the wine slide around in my; through my teeth and bubble a little.  After a couple of seconds, I finally swallowed, satisfied with the taste.  "Seems you still like rich caps," he snapped his fingers and the man before poured him a glass.  After situating himself, he motioned for the young girl, maybe sixteen or seventeen, to give me the folder, "Everything is in there.  Every report found in the system.  You'll know about her issues and past treatments.  I even interviewed those who knew her... little of them had something nice to say."

Flipping through it, I grinned, "Grew up in Southern California, city girl.  She seemed to be a normal girl... at least until senior year hit I see." 

"Some said she was an epic bitch, others mentioned how kind and generous she was.  No one had a similar response," he said, "pretty hard to tell why she is so connected to her."

"Because that's all she's ever had," I mumbled, "when you've only ate one pussy, how would you know if others taste good."

He shrugged, "I don't understand your fascination with her."

"I don't," I found the page I wanted, "I have something I want and she has it."

Cassidy Winters

Age: 36
Birthday: November 3rd, 2003
Parents: James and Hazel Winters
Living Family: Father and Mother
Deceased: Elijah and Adele Winters
Spouse: Antonia Louisa Meryl
Children: ADOPTED: Jaelynn Knox-Meryl (20),      Jessika Knox-Meryl (13), Jakob Knox-Meryl(13)
Medical: Borderline Personality Disorder, Anxiety, Bipolar, Clinical Depression, PTSD, Suicidal Tendency, Eating Disorder (Anorexia, Bulimia), Substance-Use Disorder (High-Risk Alcohol, Hypnotics, Lysergic Acid Diethyl-amide)
Record: Aggravated Assault (Age 17) - Beat a young man for accidentally touching her shoulder when passing
Education: Northwest Secondary Academy- earned GED (Age 28)

"Intriguing... seems like Cassie had a long list of fucked up shit," I twirled my drink a bit, "so why has Ani stayed?"

"Go to the last report," he muttered, playing with a new woman on his lap, "a report from a woman named Victoria Jean. Apparently she was close to Antonia in high school, even tried to date her."

Flipping to the report, I skipped through it. Most of it was useless crap... all until I found the last page:

"I almost had Antonia. She almost came to me that night, the last night I begged her to come to me. It was a month after Cassidy tried to kill herself. Antonia lived for Cassidy. Everyday she visited her. Didn't stay at school if she didn't have to.

"She no longer spoke to anyone.

"I caught her on the way there. She was numb, barely life like. I remember standing in front of her saying, 'Antonia, your life is so much more than her.' She just ignored it. She tried to pass so I continued on, pressing her... begging her. Then she spoke.

"She told me, 'You can't understand Victoria.... you just don't understand... I love her. She's my everything. She is my life. I need her... she needs me.... even though she did all those things to me... even if she forced me to do things I hate... even if she hit me, made me bleed, and ruined me mentally... even if she bit me, kissed me all over, forced me down and ripped my clothes off... even if she did all that-' then I interrupted her. I asked her if Cassidy raped her and she told me no. She actually said, 'What? No. She wanted to. She wanted to completely make me hers, but when she was about to... she stopped and just went back to kissing me all over. She did bite me there... it hurt a lot... Cassie did sexually assault... I know what she did was disgusting... awful... but... she's everything to me.'"

That was it. All that was left of the report.

Leo was gone already when I finished, probably playing with his toy. Placing the file in my coat, I quickly drink the rest of the wine and leave... making sure to tip the girl.

Outside it was raining... I stood on the side smoking, "So Cassie sexually assaulted Ani.... what beautiful news for me."

Hi my Lovelies!

How is everyone holding up???

You must all have questions now. Like who is Adele? When did Cassie get diagnosed with all those other disorders? What is the assault charge about?

What is Jennifer going to do?

Get ready Loves♥️