Snowflake

A/n: Now we're more towards December and going to start the 2017 year.

YOUR POV
It's been an amazing 6 months with Natalia. It's like we've always been together, whole. The team didn't know about us until last week when I moved all my things back into Natasha's room that was sound proof. Everyone was happy for us and they all pretty much had the same thing to say, "It's about time." It was nice to know that everyone had our backs and that we were constantly loved. It was snowing outside and Nat wanted a peanut butter and jelly sandwich which is all she fucking eats. "Another peanut butter sandwich?" Wanda teased. I looked up from the plate to see her walking towards me. "Yeah I'm starting to think I might have to cut her off." I joked while putting everything back. "Tell her she's going to become a sandwich." Wanda continued. "That's a death sentence but I will be happy to relay the message from your perspective." Grabbing a bag of animal cookies and 2 glasses of milk to take to our room. "You chicken." She grumbled under her breath even though I could still hear her. "Shut it Maximoff. I will see you later." I shot back before carefully walking to our my room with my hands full. When I walked into our room Nat was watching the snow fall from our window. "We should go catch snowflakes." I suggest handing her her sandwich and milk. She look like a child who just got handed ice cream. I have no idea why she likes Peanut butter and Jelly so much. "Thank you. I don't think I've ever caught snowflakes before." She confessed before taking a bite of her food. "You used to live in Russia and not once did you go catch a snow flake?" I exclaimed. Nat shook her head no which made me gasp in disbelief. "Now we definitely have to do it. Finish your sandwich and get dressed." I ordered while springing up completely forgetting about my animal cookies. "Don't rush my sandwich eating!" She whined. I couldn't help but laugh at her because she wouldn't let anything come in between her Peanut butter sandwiches. "Fine." I huffed out sitting back down next to her. Nat was taking forever so I opened my cookies and started eating them. "Can I have one?" Nat asked before taking a sip of her milk. I gave her a weird look before realizing she was being serious. "You are asking me for one of MY cookies?" Putting a lot of emphasis on the 'my' part. "What else would I be asking for?" She scoffed at me. "No you may not have one of my cookies. I just made you a sandwich and now you want my cookies!" Groaning in annoyance. "Nevermind." She sighed. "You're such a jerk when it comes to food." She continued. "Well it's my food. Why would I want to share?" It was a rhetorical question but I guess she felt the need to answer. "I'm your girlfriend and sharing is caring." Nat pouted while putting her plate on her desk. "You may be my girlfriend but when it comes to food I don't care." Sending her a cheeky smile. She just flipped me off and stuck my tongue out at her. "Now can we go catch snowflakes?" I pleaded. "Can you even catch snowflakes?" Natasha questioned. "Yes. If you hurry up I'll show you." I stated. Natalia groaned but reluctantly got up and got dressed so we could go outside and she wouldn't freeze to death. We walked hand in hand to the living room and saw Steve and Bucky just talking. "Hey guys." I greeted them. "Hey Y/n." Bucky responded. "Hey Nat." Steve said. I thought it was funny how they each said hi to one of us and not both. "Where are you guys going?" Steve asked curiously. "To catch snowflakes. You wanna come?" Inviting them. "Sure why not?" Bucky shrugged. "Is that ok with you?" I turned to Nat. "Of course it is. Besides I don't think they've caught snowflakes before either." Nat whispered to me. I just nodded in agreement and then Wanda and Vision walked into the living, probably had the same idea I did as they were dressed just like us. "Did you want to go catch snowflakes too?" Wanda chimed in walking up to us. "Only you two would have the same idea." Nat snorted. "Shut up." I nudged her. "You've never caught a snowflake before." I added which made Wanda laugh. "Shut it Maximoff." Nat grumbled. "Quit it sassy pants." I said. "Steve and Bucky meet us outside and grab the rest of the team if you want." I suggested. They both nodded in agreement before walking away. The four of us walked outside and it was very bright because the compound was basically covered in snow. It looked beautiful and I honestly still get excited over little things like this. "Have you never seen snow before?" Nat teased as there was a huge smile on my face. "I have." I deadpanned. "Doesn't make it any less cool." I stated grabbing a chunk of snow and throwing it up in the air. "How are you doing that without gloves?" Wanda asked. "My body temperature changes to adapt to my surroundings so I don't feel anything right now. It's like chunky water." I informed her. "Chunky water?" Nat snorted. "You couldn't have found a better explanation?" She argued. "It was the first thing that came to mind." I explained. Since she wanted to be an ass I threw a snowball at her and it hit her in her side. "What was that for!?" She shouted. "For being a meany pants." Sticking my tongue out at her. Wanda was to busy laughing at us and Vision was just watching us intently to notice the rest of the team had joined us. "You're going to pay for that." Pointing her finger at me. "Give it your best shot дорогой (sweetheart)." Smirking at her.