Barton Family Trip

YOUR POV
"I'll be back before you know it. Just let them team know I'm with Clint, we both know that we don't have to go into detail about it." I told Maria while I finished throwing that last of my things in my bag. It was already 7:30am and I didn't want Nat or Clint on my ass about being late. "Yeah I know...It's just you were gone for 2 days and now you're leaving again." Maria stated which caused you to let a smile appear on your face. "Look after I come back I'm all yours. I'll take you on a date and then we'll go from there." Reassuring her before giving her a kiss on the cheek to where she blushed. "Goodbye Maria. See you in three days." "Bye Y/N. Our date better be magical." She ordered while giving you a hug. Finally you made it to the Jet to see Clint was already there and I'm guessing we were just waiting on Natalia. "Hey dickhead are you ready to go." The Archer questioned while getting up to greet you. "Yes shithead. Can't wait to see my little monsters." I joked while putting my bag down on the plane. "Well we're just waiting for Nat so claim your spot so she doesn't take it." He joked while going back to his spot. It was about 7:50am when Nat finally came to the Jet. "Geez took you long enough. Bucky must've not let you go." I joked hoping it wouldn't come off too weird. "Shut up Stevens let's just go already." She shot back which caused you and Clint to both share a look and decided not the question it. "Y/N before we leave do you have enough blood bags?" Clint questioned while starting up the Jet. "Oh shit. I'll be back." I stated before speeding off to grab 10 blood bags and coming back. "Ok we're good to go!" I shouted as I put the blood in a cooler and sat back in my spot. Nat and Clint couldn't help but laugh at how I always forgot to bring enough blood. It was a 2 and a half hour plane ride so you decided to try and take a nap but Clint was worrying about how you and Nat would do with three days together and it agitated you. "Clint if you don't shut the hell up in your head I'm going to rip your brain out." I groaned while also breaking the tense silence. "Sorry Y/N I'll stop." He replied nervously. "Geez lighten up old man it was a joke. But honestly can't you sound like Nat's brain? Absolutely nothing." Mumbling that last part while getting up to get a blood bag. "Are you calling me dumb or are you implying you can't hear inside my head?" Nat spoke finally talking since she first got on. "It's definitely the second one because even you would remember to bring your own food supply." I scoffed while sitting back down and enjoying the blood that was about to be gone in 30 seconds. Clint tried to hide he laugh and Nat just went back into her own world. Finally it was quiet enough and you fell asleep. You woke up to someone nudging you awake and out of reaction you grabbed them until you realized it was Natalia. "Omg I'm so sorry Nat I didn't mean too." I stated while letting go of her and making sure she was ok. "Hey it's ok you didn't hurt me. I just wanted to let you know we're here." She stated while rubbing your arm to let you know it was ok. You nodded your head and composed yourself and waited to see your little monsters. "Y/N do your grand entrance, the kids love it when you do it." Clint stated while all of you walked towards the house. "I was already planning it." I stated while continuing to walk with them. "Honey I'm home!" Clint shouted while Nat walked in behind him and you waited outside behind the wall to do your grand entrance. "Daddy!" The kids called out in unison. "And you brought Auntie Nat!" They shouted while hugging Nat which made you smile. "Don't tell me Cooper Trooper and My Munchkin forgot about me?" I stated while making my presence know causing them both to run and jump into my arms. "Y/N!!" They both shouted in unison while hugging you tightly. "Hey monsters how are you?" I stated while putting them back down on the ground. "We're good." They both said in unison again which caused you to laugh. "Good. Now go play I'll catch up with you later." Patting both their heads before they ran off again. "Has anyone ever told you that you'd be a good parent?" Laura stated while making herself known. "Not to my face why? Someone recommended me?" I joked while hugging the lady. "It's good to see all of you." She stated before kissing her husband to where you gaged playfully and said, "Ew cooties." Nat hit your arm which caused you to die of laughter. "You guys are bunking in the guest room so go ahead and make yourself at home." Clint stated while Nat and You nodded at eachother and made your way to your room. Hopefully these next three days would be relaxing and you could enjoy sleeping on the floor.