Decisions

NATASHA'S POV
Y/N had taken me to her favorite Chinese place and it seemed like she was a regular here. Mr. Han was an elderly man who seemed to be very close with her. Y/N had tried not to be embarrassed by the old mans comments but it didn't work, it was cute to see her flustered by the man. He had called her a goofball which honestly was the most accurate way to describe her. She literally hugged her car when she saw it, she wasn't home for 2 days and acts like she was gone for a month. What made me laugh even more was when we got to her door she had this interaction with one of her neighbors. The girls name was Lizzie and she was very pretty but seemed stuck up and Y/N completely blew her off and pretended to be late for something by looking at her wrist even though there was no watch. I couldn't contain myself it was absolutely hilarious. She told me to make myself at home and I was free to look at anything even though there wasn't much here. "Give me five minutes and I'm all yours." Y/N said with a playful wink. I rolled my eyes at her because she is an actual goofball. It's also what made me like her so much. There was just something about how she could always lighten the mood and make me feel as comfortable as possible. Y/N was so considerate of others it seemed to warm my cold heart. I started to look around at all the pictures she had. There weren't many but most of them were people in guessing she met along her lifetime. Most were blonde women, actually most were women for a matter of fact. But I came across this beautiful brunette that she had seemed to be kissing. I didn't think much of it and didn't really care to ask. "Ready Nat you're gonna help me pack the pictures." Y/N came back almost startling me. She only had 6 boxes so I'm guessing she wasn't big on things. "Fine. Let's go." I said while grabbing some of the pictures. We were basically done until I had landed on a picture of Her with Steve, and Howard, Peggy, and Bucky. "Is this...?" I started but she cut me off before I could finish. "Yes. That was one of the best nights of my life and possibly one of the last of them." She rushed over and gently grabbed the frame from my hand. Before I got the chance to ask another question she told me to come eat with her before I starved which I doubt would actually be the case but I felt no need to argue. Y/N had drank 2 blood bags already so I'm surprised she was still hungry, it honestly intrigued me when she drank blood. Her hazel eyes would turn completely golden and she had black veins that would pop out of her eyes. Again always beating me to my questions, "I apologize for seeming harsh earlier I just haven't talked about them in a while." She sighed putting her food down while rubbing her neck. I could tell how she was hesitant about all this but I wanted to reassure her that I wouldn't do anything to hurt her. "When you're ready. I'm all ears." Patting her leg as I said this. She seemed to take this as the ok to continue when she was ready. The way she talked about them was like they were her family and the only things that kept her heart beating even though she didn't have a heart beat. It shocked me when she confessed she loved Peggy knowing that Steve had loved her as well. I would've loved to actually meet Agent Carter she was a founder of S.H.E.I.L.D. And was one of the most well respected women out there. She must've been what her actual reputation perceives because she had caught the heart of both Stevens. It broke my heart to see silent tears roll down her cheeks. The way she talked had slowly turned into that scary no emotion voice and it scared me because she didn't move an inch as she kept talking. I decided to wipe her tears away and make her look at me. She seemed to snap out of her trance and shifted in her spot. "Thank you for that. Sorry I don't normally cry." Y/N exclaimed while nodding in thanks. "Don't ever apologize for being open with me." I said while putting my hand on her jaw for her to look me in the eyes. Her hazel eyes still had emotion in them and I didn't want to take advantage of anything but I felt myself leaning in. But as before Y/N got closer she whispered, "Only for you Natalia." Then getting up to throw away our trash. I couldn't help but feel disappointed that she didn't kiss me but at the same time I needed to make a decision. Either let myself fall in love or push my only shot at love for a dumb bet. We didn't even realize we had been talking for about an hour so it's about 10:30pm. "Hey are you ready to go back to the tower or you wanna stay the night here?" Y/N questioned while putting the last picture in the box. "I don't mind staying her tonight if that's ok with you?" I responded trying not to impose. "That is absolutely fine with me I didn't feel like going back to the tower just yet anyways." She cheesed while coming to sit back on the couch with me. "Sounds fantastic to me." I said nudging her. She laughed and kicked her legs up on the small table that was infront of us. "Movie night?" She questioned while trying not to sound excited. "Sure. What do you wanna watch?" I responded while getting comfortable. "You pick. Let me go get some popcorn and blankets. Or do you wanna build a fort??" She yelped as she jumped off the couch. "Yes I love forts let's do it!" Agreeing with her because it was nice to have some down time. It was still something I needed to get used too by how fast she could actually move. She built the fort in about 2 minutes and everything was set perfectly. This was everything I could've dreamt of and yet I still felt guilty for not being 100% there, I needed to make a choice if I was going to save us both from a disastrous heart break. I was going to let you in.
                               YOUR POV
You had finished building your fort for you and Nat. Grabbing all the pillows you had and every blanket you had and every sheet. Also grabbing some lights you had in the back of your closet because you used them for Christmas. Once you got everything in place you admired your work. "What do you think Natalia." God you could never get over how beautiful her name sounded. "This is absolutely perfect, I wouldn't want to be here with anyone else." She responded while looking me in the eye with her beautiful emerald eyes. "Is this a date night I'm hearing Natalia?" I questioned while putting my hand up to my ear making sure I heard this right. "Maybe it is maybe it isn't if you keep talking and not go get the popcorn." Nat shot back while getting under the blankets on the ground as I moved everything out of the way. "Yeah yeah I'm on my way to get it your royal highness." Rolling my eyes as I went to the kitchen to make the popcorn. You almost shit yourself when you heard her squeal, taking a guess that she had found a movie she was looking for. "I'm guessing you found your favorite movie." You questioned while handing her the bowl of popcorn and sitting down next to her. "Yes I did and you're gonna love it." Almost jumping out of her skin as she said this. "Well I love the Lion King as well so let's get this show on the road." I said while getting comfortable. Sometimes mind reading is inevitable if the persons thoughts are loud enough. "How'd you know-?" Natalia questioned surprised when she didn't even give you a hint. "Well your excitement caused your thoughts to come pounding into my head but I assure you that it wasn't on purpose." Grabbing the popcorn bowl as you explained. "Ohhh sorry." Hiding her face in her hands from embarrassment. "No Natalia don't apologize you have nothing to be ashamed of." Reassuring her while pulling her hands away so she could look at you. "Omg how inconsiderate of me! I didn't even offer you pajamas. Would you like a t-shirt and shorts or just a sweatshirt?" Natalia looked at me like I was crazy for this but ended up thinking about what to choose. "I'll take a sweatshirt... also can I change in the bathroom." She responded while getting up. "Yes of course let me go get you a good one." Rushing out of the living room to grab a sweatshirt that you had left just in case you decided to come back you'd have one. "This might be a little big on you since you're tiny but it's very comfortable." Handing her the blue sweatshirt. "The bathroom is the first door on your left. And when you're done just throw your clothes on the ground in my room I'll deal with them later." Nodding her head she walked to the bathroom and went to change. You also took this opportunity to change and you put on some shorts and a black sweatshirt as well. Before Nat came back you decided to text Steve and let him know you guys were just going to crash here for the night. He was glad you guys were together and told you to have fun and just be yourself which you already knew but the extra confidence was helpful. When Nat finally came back you were already comfortable inside the fort waiting for her to join you. "I knew it'd be big on you it looks like a dress." You commented trying not to laugh. "Oh shut up it's not my fault you're a giant." She snapped back while playfully hitting my arm. "Whatever Princess let's just watch the movie already." Almost busting out in laughter knowing that a name like that would've pissed her off. About 30 minutes in Nat had laid her head on your shoulder and snuggled into your side, you didn't mind and scooted closer to her. Her heart had picked up which made you get butterflies knowing you made her nervous. Eventually when the first hour hit it was about 12:00 and Nat was fast asleep at your side. Even though she looked so adorable where she was you didn't want her to sleep on the floor. So you gently picked her up trying not to wake her and we're successful, you carried her bridal style to your bed and laid her down. Covering her up with your blankets you slowly crept back to the living room to clean everything up. Nat was right I did fit the stereotype of a Vampire, you slept all day but couldn't sleep at night. Definitely needed to work on that but at night it gave you time to think. And right now you needed to think about the Red head that was fast asleep on your bed and how you could love her without losing her. This was one of your biggest fears and you didn't fear much. But losing the ones you loved had always been your weakness and Natalia Romanova was going to be the death of you.

Authors note:
This is what your eyes look like normally:

This is what your eyes look like when you drink blood: