Partners in crime

YOUR POV
I woke up with a pounding headache and chains on my wrist. Hydra are still idiots. I easily pulled of the chains and started to look around the room. It was dark and dirty but then I remembered about Bucky. "Bucky!? Buck you there??" I whispered loudly. I didn't get a response but I heard his heart beat and it was in the corner of the room. I rushed over and he was hurt bad but not enough to where he'd be dying. "Hey Bucky I need you to wake up and take my blood." I stated while tapping his face. He started to stir awake and he tried to move but failed. Finally he opened his eyes and I gave him a second to adjust. "Where are we Y/n?" He voice hoarse. "I'm guessing a Hydra cell." I stated taking another look around. He started to panic and shake and this was probably that places he'd ever want to be again. "Hey calm down look at me?" Grabbing his face and he eventually stopped. "I won't let them hurt you. We are both getting out of here. Now I need to take some blood but I'll give you blood in return, just don't die." I joked which didn't seem funny to him. I waited for his approval of his wrist and hesitantly he gave me his wrist and I took just enough to where it'd heal anything that was hurting. Then I bit down on my wrist and he drank it and he was able to move without any pain. "So what's the plan?" He questioned. "Well the plan was not die and guess what? We're not dead." I smiled at him playfully and he rolled his eyes. "I'm going to try and connect my mind to Wanda and let her know we're not dead. Then if hydra decides to come and talk to us we get information and get out." I stated while sitting back in the floor. Bucky nodded his head that he understood. I focused my body and let my mind open so I could connect to Wanda.

This part is going to be in third person so it goes with the conversation.
                          Third person POV
Y/n was sitting in the Hydra cell with Bucky focusing on her connection with Wanda. Meanwhile at the compound Wanda was trying to make something for Natasha to eat since she barely had eaten or slept. While Wanda was on her way to Nat room she started to get this pounding headache. "Ahhhh!" She screamed. It caught the attention of Nat and Maria who were in Nat's room. 'Wanda it's me Y/n. Relax your mind and let me in.' Y/n protested. Wanda was very confused at this moment but she didn't want to be in pain anymore so she ignored Nat and Maria yelling at her asking what's wrong instead she touched Nat and told her to open her mind and relax. 'Y/n are you and Bucky alright?' Wanda questioned. 'Yes we're fine. We have no idea where we are but I just wanted to let you know we're ok.' Y/n stated. 'Oh thank god. We're looking everywhere for you both.' Wanda said. 'We know you are. Can you give Natasha a message for me.' Y/n pleaded. While this whole interaction was going on Nat was still confused on what was happening with Wanda. All her and Maria could see was Wandas red eyes and she looked in a trace. Both of them didn't know what to do so they decided to wait it out until something happened. 'Of course I wouldn't deny you that.' Wanda chuckled in her mind which made Y/n smile. 'Tell Natasha I love her and that I will always come back to her.' Y/n stated. 'I will. Goodbye Y/n hurry up and come back.' Wanda pleaded. 'I will. Goodbye Wanda.' And with that Y/n broke the connection and felt her body was on fire.

WANDA POV
I felt the pressure in my head release and I finally realized where I was. I was right outside Natasha's door with Nat and Maria staring at me. "Wanda is everything alright?" Maria questioned. "Y/n and Bucky are alive. They are alive!" I shouted while pulling Natasha into a hug. "Wanda what do you mean!?" Natasha stated. "Y/n just talked to me. They are fine and she wanted me to tell you that she loves you and will always come back to you." I stated while crying because my best friend was alive. "Really?" Natasha sobbed. I nodded and we looked at each other before she pulled me into a hug and just broke down crying. I ended up pulling Maria in too because she was also crying. It's only been a day but it's been the hardest 24 hours for all of us and now it will finally get better.