Oh no

YOUR POV
Maria and you had decided to spice things up for the pajama party and got everyone onesies from the one and only Target. Both you and Maria had picked the perfect onesies for everyone. Maria was Rue from Winne the Pooh and you were obviously Winne the Pooh. Stark got Rabbit, Steve was Woody from Toy Story and Bucky was Buzz. Nat was Jessie from Toy story as well. Sam was Mr. potato head and to be funny Clint was Mrs. potato head. Thor was Rex and Banner was Owl from Winne the Pooh. To make sure you they all wore them you knocked on all of their doors and ran away but left a note,
You must put this onesie on for the Pajama party and if you don't comply you will be sucked dry. :) (that was a dirty joke but you get the point)
Finally it was party time and Maria and you were ready to have the best pajama party ever. When you walked down you saw everyone in their costumes and they looked ridiculous and it was absolutely hilarious. "Why the long face Stark?" You joked while looking at everyone. "You said you would 'suck us dry' if we didn't do this. This wasn't my idea of a pajama party." He groaned which caused you to laugh. "Too bad so sad, I bet pepper would like it." I winked while walking towards Steve. "Thanks for making me and Buck match." He said while Bucky also came up to you both. "Of course. Had to have the besties match." I nudged them which caused them to roll their eyes. "Lady Y/N! Thank you for the special sleep wear." Thor boomed as he pulled you into a hug which caused you to laugh. "Of course big guy." You said pulling away. "Alright let's just start this already." Tony groaned which caused you and Maria to laugh. Stark had put on a movie and it was a scary one and sadly you were next to Nat with Maria on your right side and Bucky to the left of Nat with Steve sitting next to him. Maria saw how uncomfortable you were and asked to switch seats but you said it was fine. There was a jump scare and Nat and Maria both grabbed your arms and it surprised you but you didn't say anything. After a while there was another big jump scare and Nat gripped your arm really hard and you realized she hadn't even touched Bucky once, it bothered you so you excused yourself and went to the bathroom. It got hot so you unzipped the onesie so it would help but you felt suffocated. Nat was playing with you but you didn't want to ruin what Bucky and her had. I'm guessing she still didn't even tell him that you both kissed but you said you wouldn't say anything. After calming down and fixing yourself to make sure you didn't look like you got hit by a bus you went to go back to the team. When you walked out you bumped into Natalia. "Oh- sorry Nat." You laughed nervously. "It's ok. I was coming to check on you, is everything alright?" She stated as she moved closer. "Y-yeah everything's fine." I stuttered out while trying to walk away but she grabbed my wrist. "You're lying." She stated in a low voice which made your stomach do flips. "Natalia let go. Let's go back." Pulling your arm away from her grasp. She chased after you and pulled you again which caused you to groan. "Natalia Romanova if you don't let my arm go you're not going to have an arm." You threatened which seemed to get the message across. But before I could do anything she pulled me into a kiss and no matter how much I wanted to deepen it I couldn't. "Nat we-" "Wow Natalia. Y/N I didn't expect that from you..." Bucky called out from behind you both which made your heart drop. "Wait Bucky it's not what it looks like!" You called after him but he was already walking away. "Jesus Nat! You can't help yourself can you!?" I shouted at her before chasing after Bucky. "Bucky! Wait!" I yelled after him catching everyone's attention. "Don't! You're just as bad as her!" He shouted back which shocked you. As of right now you're panicking because you are probably going to lose your best friend over something you were trying to avoid this whole time. Finally Natalia comes back into the room and walks over to him. "Can we talk please?" She begged him and you saw the hesitation before he nodded and they both walked away which left you with everyone else. After being so overwhelmed you didn't know what to do and everyone was trying to talk to you but you couldn't hear over your own thoughts so you made your way to the roof.

NATASHA POV
"You kissed her didn't you?" Bucky blurted out as soon as we got to our room. I hesitated at first but I knew I had to come clean. "Yes... she was the one who pulled away." I sighed while trying to figure this out. "Why did you do this Natalia? And don't bullshit me Nat." He stated while putting his head in his hands. I thought for a moment and even I didn't know the real answer. "I don't know... it's always been her but then you came along and changed that. I guess I love the both of you but I've been selfish. I should've talked to you and I just wasn't thinking Buck." I said while letting out a breath I didn't notice I was holding. We sat in silence for awhile and I realized I truly fucked up like I always do. "Please say something Bucky..." I whispered while trying to hold back tears. "We're over Nat... I always knew you'd leave eventually. Just didn't know it'd be for my best friend." He said while trying to hold back tears himself. It broke my heart that I did this to him he didn't deserve this. "I'm so sorry Bucky. This is all my fault, I was selfish and I wanted you both but I ended up losing both of you." I sobbed and tried to get closer to him but he moved away from me. "Nat... figure your shit out next time. We didn't deserve this... I DIDN'T DESERVE THIS!" He yelled and I could tell I broke him. I broke one the person who had fixed me. "Wait Bucky please forgive me??" I begged hoping we could fix this. "NATALIA! Quit it. There is nothing to fix. We. Are. Over." He emphasized before leaving and slamming the door behind him. At this point I was bawling my eyes out and I didn't know what to do. I have no idea how long I cried and sat there until there was a knock on my door. "Go away!" I shouted hoping they would just listen. "Mm sadly that's not an option." Maria said which caused my to roll my eyes and scoff. "What do you want Hill?" I stated in a harsh manner. "To see how you are." She stated which caught me by surprise as she sat next to me on the floor. "It's all my fault. I was selfish and wanted two things and now I have neither." I sobbed as she pulled me into a hug. "Just let it all out. You can fix everything later, but right now you can let it all out." She reassured me while letting me cry in her arms. Maria was always great and I messed up with her too so I'm surprised she's even here right now. "Thank you Maria... for everything. No wonder Y/N likes you so much." I joked while still sobbing. "Y/N and I aren't dating Nat. We're just friends." She informed me while still holding me. "Do you know where she went?" I questioned sitting up still crying. "No I left Steve and Clint to handle her but I think you all need space. Come on let's get you to bed it's late." Reluctantly you nodded at got ready for bed. "Would you like me to stay or are you ok?" Maria questioned while tucking me in. "You can stay." I assured her to which she laid down next to me. I didn't want to be alone anyways so who better to give you comfort than her. "Goodnight Natasha." "Goodnight Maria." I mumbled before falling asleep.

YOUR POV
I have no idea how long I'd been on the roof but it was basically pitch black except for the lights of every building in New York. You heard two heart beats and you recognized them as Steve and Clint's. "Ahh so this is where you hide?" Clint said as he sat down next to you with Steve on the other side of you. "I don't hide. I come here when I feel like I'm being suffocated." I defended myself while still not looking at them. "He'll forgive you, you know?" Steve stated. "I know he will. I won't forgive myself. I should've set a bigger boundary and told him the truth. It's my fault we got here." I said in annoyance. "I don't think it's your fault. You've been in love with Nat since you met 3 years ago. Not once did I see you try to ruin what Bucky and her had." Clint said while trying to make you feel better. "I just hate myself for hurting him. I should've told him and I shouldn't have yelled at Nat. All I ever wanted was for them to be happy. Even if it meant my own happiness had no part in it." I let a tear slip and I quickly wiped it away so they wouldn't notice. "That's what they love about you Y/N. How unselfish you are, I think you shouldn't be hard on yourself and let yourself be loved. You deserve it, truly you do." Steve empathized while pulling you into a hug and Clint joined as well. "Let's get some rest we have a mission tomorrow." Clint stated while letting go and you nodded and followed them both.

BUCKYS POV
I didn't know what to think or feel at this moment. Nat cheated on me with Y/N but Y/N tried to stop it but it still hurt. I shouldn't have yelled at Natalia the way I did but I was just so upset at her. She broke my heart and now I don't know what to do. She brought me comfort and kept me on the right path. We've been through a lot together I never thought she'd pull something like that. Y/N was my best friend and she was a platonic soulmate for me and this honestly hurt more than anything I've ever felt. I tried my best to keep calm but it wasn't working and I didn't feel safe around anyone else but Steve and Y/N. As much as I wanted to go to Steve I knew I had to work things out with Y/N so I made my way to her room. *Knock knock* "Hey- Bucky? What are you doing?" She stated surprised to see me. "We need to talk. So let's go to the pet shop." She nodded hesitantly and we walked to the pet shop. We walked in silence and made our way to the pet shop and I haven't been here since the first time we came. I nodded and waved to Kate and she waved back and we made our way to the kittens. "I want to apologize Bucky. I never wanted to hurt you." She stated but I cut her off before she could finish. "I forgive you because I know you wouldn't do that. I don't blame you, I just wish it didn't get this far." I sighed while petting the cats. She seemed to understand and we both sat in a comfortable silence for the rest of the night.