New beginnings

It was a normal day as always in the 21st century. You had your daily run at 5 am in Madison square garden. You went to work at 7 am as always, but something felt off about the day. It's 2012 in New York and as your day went on in the coffee shop you worked at, you started to see all of these aliens flying out of a hole in the sky. Everyone started to freak out as aliens were everywhere and buildings were crumbling down and debris was everywhere. You tried to help as many people as you could by using your super speed and enhanced hearing to get to anyone who was trapped.
"Y/N!" Tracy called out as she was almost hit by some debris but your rushed over to get to her. Tracy had been one of your closest coworkers even though you had known she found you very attractive. "Tracy! Are you alright?" You say. Tracy nods her head and you guys try to head away from where all the aliens are and help other civilians along the way. That was until you saw the Avengers come out of nowhere and start fighting all the aliens they could. You had left Tracy as soon as you knew she was safe and started helping out the Avengers as much as you could but you hadn't noticed that one of them we're watching you as you tore aliens apart.
                          NATASHA'S POV
I had noticed someone in the distance tearing heads of some one the aliens, they looked like it was very easy for them. They looked tall but very built they seemed to be an enhanced figure. I thought nothing of it because these aliens jus kept coming and it was starting to get overwhelming. "CAP!" I screamed. "Need a little help over here!" I yelled as an alien almost ate my face off. Steve came rushing over to help with the aliens but more just kept coming it seemed everlasting. "We need to find a way to close this portal." I said over comms. Stark replied saying he was working on it. We continued to fight and I was having a hard time catching my breath but suddenly an alien jumped at me from behind and I was struggling then the enhanced figure from early appeared and sliced the aliens head off with their bare hands. "T- thank you" I say gasping for air. "No problem" they replied with a smile and a wink. I may have blushed a little but quickly recovered and realized the figure had disappeared and I didn't get a chance to get their name.
                               YOUR POV
As I was fighting off more aliens I noticed one of the Avengers we're trying to catch their breath and take a break. She had beautiful bright red hair and had an amazing figure she looked to be about 25 years old and tbh that's very young for yourself because you're 1,000 years old but you look 21. Anyways the red head didn't notice when an alien came up behind her and started choking her so you sped over there and sliced it's head off. The red head was still trying to catch her breath when she was able to muster out a thank you and that's when your breath hitched as you noticed her green emerald eyes that you could look at all day. But you played it cool with a "You're welcome" and winked to be funny but also with a smile to be nice and charming as I was. But as soon as the red head turned to look around I sped off again to see if anyone else needed help. As soon as I saw people were out of harms way and the aliens in the area had sorta died down I silently cursed at myself because I forgot to get the red heads name or tell her mines for a matter of fact but I was kinda tired of running around and I hadn't eaten anything in a while and I wasn't going to risk drinking alien blood. So I rushed back to where Tracy was with other civilians, "OMG Y/N! What the hell happened to you??" She yells as she hugs you tightly. You kinda enjoyed to affection but you knew you didn't feel the same towards her so you didn't want to lead her on. "I got lost and ran into a few aliens along the way but I assure you I'm fine" I said with a smile as she released me from the tight hug. It's not that Tracy wasn't attractive or anything it's just she was too overbearing at times and wasn't always the most in the moment person and she just wasn't what I was interested in. Most aren't interested in a chick with a dick anyways but you never know a lot has changed since the 1900's and maybe your luck will turn around with love but you doubt it.

Authors note
This is my first ever story and I just had an idea and ran with it so idk exactly what I'm doing or where this will go if it goes well I'll post more and if it doesn't then I'll jus write for myself but if anyone has an suggestions or anything at all feedback is helpful so I'll take all I can get ;)