Congrats

YOUR POV
"Excuse me?" I shot back at Natalia who made an assumption. "You heard me. Why'd you move the bottle Y/N?" She said while stepping closer to me. "Why do you care? Maybe I did maybe I didn't." While saying this you saw the anger in her face that just made you laugh. "Who said I cared? You cheated in the game and I hate cheaters." Rolling her eyes at you while still moving closer. "How much have you had to drink?" I questioned still confused on why we were even having this conversation. "A couple shots and a few Margaritas why?" Raising an eyebrow in confusion at you while saying this. "You're drunk. Bucky! Come get your girlfriend!" You shouted so everyone could hear you. Bucky came sprinting over and saw the position you were both in. "What's wrong?" The Super Soldier questioned. "She's drunk take her bed." I stated while walking away to go to my own room. What the actual fuck just happened? Why was Nat so concerned if you moved the bottle or not? It's not like she's single anyways. If she wanted a kiss she could've just asked instead of making a scene about it. Just when you thought you could move on Natalia just had to ruin it. Congrats Nat on making my life 10 times harder. I was so annoyed that I didn't even realize that Maria was laying in my bed in my clothes. "Everything alright Y/N?" The brunette questioned which caused you to turn around in confusion. "Um no not really. Nat asked why I moved the bottle when we played spin the bottle." I responded while getting completely undressed. "Well did you?" Maria asked while sitting up letting you know she was now intrigued. "Yes. But only because I didn't want to hear about it later on from Sam or Steve." You half lied while going to the bathroom to brush your teeth. "Mmmm ok." She replied while laying back down in your bed. "Are you drunk or just don't feel like sleeping alone right now?" I questioned while getting out of the bathroom in only boxers and a bra. Holy shit she's huge. "Ms. Hill I can hear your thoughts...thanks for the compliment." You chuckled while getting in bed next to her. "Oh shit sorry... I only had 3 beers. I just don't want to sleep alone right now. I'm guessing neither do you because you barely sleep." She stated while scooting closer to you. Honestly she was right you didn't want to be alone right now and Maria's presence didn't bother you so you were fine with this. "Just don't be surprised if you wake alone." You warned while pulling her closer. "Ok I won't. Goodnight Y/N." "Goodnight Maria." Not even 10 minutes later the Agent was fast asleep in your arms. It was now 3am and you were pretty sure everyone was asleep so you decided to sneak out of bed. You put some sweats on and a sweatshirt that wasn't taken, on before going to the living room. To your surprise you see Bucky there with a glass on water. "Hey Bucky are you ok?" Making yourself known so it didn't startle him. "It was a bad dream and I didn't want to be near anyone. In case I get out of control you know." He stated while looking up at you. "I get it Buck. You wanna talk about it?" Trying not to pry but also be there for him if he needed it. "Not really but thank you Y/N. I've missed you..." He said sincerely which caused you to walk over to him and give him a hug. "I've missed you too Buck..." Both of you just stayed in that position for a moment before you pulled away. "You wanna get out of here and go for a walk or something?" Hoping you could show him this place you always went too after a nightmare. "Sure let me go get some shoes on and a jacket. Meet back here in 5." He suggested to which you reluctantly nodded and went to go get some shoes as well and your keys. "Ready Buckeroo?" He nodded at you while you both walked into the fresh air. "Where exactly are we going?" Bucky questioned as we had been walking for about 10 minutes now. "A 24 hour pet shop." I replied as we continued to walk. "Why a pet shop?" He questioned. "If I give you all my secrets then I won't be fun anymore. Just wait and see old man." I joked as we started getting closer to the pet shop. "Last time I checked you were older than me..." He joked back as he playfully nudged me. "Shut up and come on we're here." I laughed as we entered the shop. "Hey Y/N good to see you again. I see you brought a friend this time." Kate called out who was the lady that worked there. "Hey Kate. Yeah this is Bucky, Bucky this is Kate." I introduced them. Bucky was staring at her and I could tell it made her uncomfortable. It wasn't on purpose but Bucky had a staring problem and hopefully that was something that could get fixed. "Kate don't mind him it's been a rough night, mind if we look at the kittens?" This seemed to break the awkward moment and the staring soldier out of his trance. "Yeah of course Y/N go right ahead." The blonde gestured towards the back of the shop. "I think you'll like this one." I said handing Bucky a grey cat. "It's so soft..." He stated while petting the cat which made you laugh. After about 10 minutes you saw Bucky start to cry. "Hey Bucky why are you crying?" You said sympathetically while moving towards him. "This is just so nice. My head feels clear and I feel better. Thank you Y/N." Looking up at you with tears in his eyes but he smiles at you which made you start to cry too. "Of course Pal. We should come here more often just me and you." Wiping your tears and smiling back at him which caused you both to laugh. "I'd like that a lot Y/N." Both of you spent the next couple of hours just enjoying each other's company while also talking about random things. It was 9am by the time you guys got back to the tower, you didn't realize how fast time flew when you both were just having fun.

NATASHA'S POV
After Bucky and I got into our room from the party he seemed on edge. "What's wrong Bucky?" I questioned taking off my heels. "What was that about? With Y/N?" Taking his clothes off as well to get comfortable. "It was nothing. She just wanted to make a scene." I lied because I didn't want Bucky to think it was something that would get in the way. "Whatever let's just go to bed Natalia." He normally only called me that when we were doing the dirty because he knows how it makes me feel but right now it seemed he was upset. I didn't want to fight so I just got ready for bed. "Goodnight Bucky." "Goodnight Doll." And that was the last thing I heard before I felt him get up. "Bucky are you alright?" I questioned still half asleep. "Yes Doll it was a bad dream. I'll be back." Kissing my head before walking into the night. I was too tired to even wait for him to get back so I went back to bed. I woke up to a minor headache along with an empty bed. Bucky was always up before me because either he didn't sleep or he just naturally woke up before me. He never left me by myself though so this was strange. Maybe he was just making breakfast? Who am I kidding Bucky couldn't cook for shit. It was 8am and I decided to knock on Steve's door to see if he knew where Bucky was. Sadly he didn't know and neither did the rest of them so my last option was Y/N. "Y/N are you in there!?" Banging on her door hoping she would answer. Finally the door opened and to my surprise it was Maria Hill standing on the door way. "What's wrong Nat?" The Agent questioned while rubbing her eyes. "Where's Y/N?" I asked out of irritation and annoyance. "Um I don't know why?" This seemed to peak her attention because her body language changed. "Well Bucky is missing and I'm guessing Y/N has something to do with that." Scoffing at her before I went back to my room to calm down. After about 20 minutes of worrying about what had happened to them I decided to go to the living room and wait there. "Hey Nat did you find Bucky?" Stark question as he entered the room with Steve and Sam. "No and Maria said she hasn't seen Y/N either..." I replied while putting my head in my hands out of frustration. "I checked the security cameras and they left around 3am and haven't been back since." Stark stated while trying to sound positive. "Look if they aren't back by 9:30 we will send a search party. Okay Nat?" Steve said while walking in front of me to comfort me. "Thanks Steve." Giving him a slight smile with a nod. "Don't thank me yet." He said playfully while nudging me causing me to laugh a little. As instructed I waited and it was 8:45 when Maria had joined the wait party too. "So you and Y/N?" I said breaking this awkward silence. "We didn't sleep together. That's no of your business anyways Natasha." Maria shot back coldly which caught me off guard but I decided to ignore it. It hit exactly 9am when the elevator doors opened to show Y/N and Bucky smiling and laughing like nothing else mattered around them. "Oh my gosh Bucky where have you been!??" I questioned running up to him and pulling him into a hug. "Relax Doll. I was with Y/N and as you can see we are perfectly fine." He reassured while letting me go. "What the hell is wrong with you!? At least let someone know you're leaving, who knows what could've happened!" I shouted at Y/N who seemed to be a little confused on what was happening. "Nat calm down she was actually really helpful and I'm sure Y/N wouldn't let anything happen to me." Bucky stated while caressing my cheek. "I just took Bucky out to clear his mind ok? No need to have a fucking cow about it Natasha." Y/N scoffed while moving towards the fridge. "Go fuck yourself Y/N." I spat out while not even thinking about how it made Bucky feel. "Natasha! Apologize now!" Bucky order which completely made me look at him in disbelief. "Hell no she doesn't deserve an apology or anything at all." Standing my ground as Bucky tried to take her side. "Bucky it's ok no need to stick up for me. But congratulations Natasha, you just ruined a great moment." Y/N stated while walking away to where I'm guessing her room with Maria behind her. I looked back at Bucky who seemed to be in disbelief about what just happened before he grabbed my arm and dragged me back to our room. "Congrats Nat you got the award for worst fucking person ever." Bucky stated as he looked at me with disappointment in his eyes. "Wow. Because I was worried for you??" I shot back in utter disbelief. "No because you made Y/N feel like shit when she helped me out when I needed it the most. So screw you Natalia, talk to me when you've apologized." He stormed out of the room leaving me there in shock.