Nothing But Questions

NATASHA'S POV
As we got into the elevator with Hill because she was tagging along, I finally mustered up some courage to ask Y/N a question but seemed as she was already expecting it. "I'm 1,000 years old Ms. Romanoff." She stated before I even got the chance to ask her the question. She looked at me and laughed when she saw the surprised look on my face I looked down and glanced at Maria who seemed just as surprised as I was. How did she know what I was going to ask before I asked it? Maybe she has more enhanced abilities than I thought. Fury didn't go into depth about her, all he said was she was one of the most powerful beings on earth. "How'd you know I was going to ask you your age?" I asked very curious to hear her answer. She hesitated a moment I'm guessing that she was contemplating weather to tell the truth or not. She let out a breath even though I'm pretty sure it was forced out and responded, "I can hear your thoughts or at least most of them. This one question you had was blaring in my head so I just decided to answer you without you being nervous to ask." She turned and winked at me. I felt myself blush a little but I turned away not to face her, then the elevator dinged and we got out and walked to my car. Hill sat in the front with me and Y/N was in the back. It was an Awkward silence then finally Y/N spoke again I'm guessing she's not a big fan of being completely quiet. "I suggest what ever questions you have ask them now because you will get the full truth about me now and not when I meet the others." She spoke out of boredom. Hill seemed surprised and looked at me and I didn't know what to do but shrug my shoulders. After about a minute of thinking what to ask Hill beat me too it. "So how old actually are you?" She asked with a bit of excitement in her voice. Y/N chuckled a little before she answered, "I am about 1,000 maybe a little more I was born 1891 and I died when I was 21 years old." "Does that answer your question Ms. hill?" She asked wondering if the brunette understood her. Hill nodded her head unsure of how to ask her next question but I beat her too it this time. "So what are your powers?" I asked with a firm tone which seemed to surprise her with the hostility in my voice which I only used when I was unsure with someone. She looked up at me and shifted on her seat before answering again. "I am a vampire and a witch... my parents were both witches and now I'm a vampire. My powers consist of super strength and speed as well as impeccable hearing and vision." "I don't use my magic much but I can read minds." She said with some uncertainty in her voice. Even though she said she'd be honest with Maria and I she still seemed uncomfortable with this whole situation. I nodded my head and continued to drive as we were 15 minutes away from Stark tower. Hill seemed to still contemplate her next question when she finally spoke again, "So do you have a wife or children or are you jus by yourself?" She asked with a little bit of flirty ness in her voice. I just rolled my eyes because I could tell that Y/N already had Hill wrapped around her finger. Y/N busted out laughing at Hill's question and when she finally stopped she looked at Hill and took her question into consideration. "Out of all the questions you had in your head this was the one you asked?" She commented trying to stifle another laughing attack. To be honest she had a beautiful laugh and voice so I'm not surprised Maria took interest in her but I was slightly jealous that she had asked that. "I- idk" Hill stuttered but Y/N cut her off before she could say anything else. "No I don't have a lover or children. I haven't been in love since the 1940's but even then nothing genuinely lasts forever." Hill seemed just as shocked as I was by Y/N's last remark but we didn't push any further. Not like we had time anyways we were pulling up to the tower.
                                 YOUR POV
The car ride was very interesting, you tired to ease the tension but Ms. Romanoff seemed tense and Ms. Hill seemed on edge. You told them to ask them anything because you decided that these 2 women were probably the most trustworthy people because Fury seemed to put a lot of faith in them. Agent Romanoff asked very simple questions about me and seemed like she didn't want to know anything more than what was needed. As much as I wanted to read her mind she wouldn't allow me she has this very strong mental block that keeps me from her thoughts but I'm guessing I'm not the only person she blocks off. Agent Hill on the other hand her thoughts were everywhere. She was thinking about my looks and what questions to ask without coming off as creepy. Hill took interest in my hazel eyes and took notice in the gold in them, also she noted that I have no tattoos but I have my ears pierced. This Agent was very observant but I'm pretty sure Agent Romanoff picked up on my characterization too. Hill seemed to think of me in a more than friends way which made me laugh when she basically asked if I was single. As much as I thought Hill was very attractive the red head next to her had caught my attention more. But out of all the questions they had they only asked me a few. I guess they didn't want to push so hard before I met everyone else. Personally I didn't want to answer more questions because it was already 10 am and now I was starting to get hungry again. Asking for blood bags would seem very weird to ask humans you just met but maybe when you get to the tower Stark might have some. You were kinda nervous to meet Starks son because last time you saw Stark you were saying goodbye you never got to actually meet his family. Obviously he followed his father's footsteps because he has his own tower and it runs off of natural safe energy. As we pulled up to the tower I heard Natasha sigh which was odd because she no signs of discomfort. Maybe it was because in the elevator she heard me sigh even though I don't need to breathe it was just another habit I picked up to seem more normal when I was around others. As soon as we all stepped out of the car I felt nervous even though there was no need. But what if they don't like you? You thought to yourself but Hill glanced at you and saw you far into your thoughts so she walked towards you causing Natasha to stop and look at you both. "Hey it's ok I'm sure the team will be accepting as Agent Romanoff here" she joked and turned to start walking again. You laughed to yourself and followed them but then you heard one of Natasha's thought slip. She was thinking about you and how she was kind of jealous how hill was giving you so much attention. You just laughed in your head and continued walking. Maybe this read head was full of nothing but questions after all.