Life as it is

YOUR POV
I walked with Tony and Bruce to the lab to see what all the fuss was about. Bruce seemed tense like he didn't even want to be there which wasn't surprising because his personality didn't match anyone else's at all especially Tony's but I knew how to keep up with a Stark. "So what exactly are we doing?" I asked breaking the silence because it honestly bothered me being so quiet when I could hear most of their thoughts. "To be honest I don't know, I kinda just wanted to get out of there" Stark replied as we finally reached his lab. "Oh well thank you for taking me from Hill and Romanoff." I laughed as I thanked the man. "Yea no problem kid." He called to me. "You do realize I'm way older than you right?" I respond sarcastically. "Eh you look young so I don't really care." He said with a bit of annoyance. "Ok whatever you say old man." Saying with a smirk knowing it would get to him. He was starting to grow on me and I didn't even realize it. Finally Bruce spoke up and asked if he could get a blood sample from me. It surprised me but I was willing to do anything out of boredom. "What do you need it for?" I asked suspiciously. "I just want to understand you better that's all." He commented nervously. I just nodded and he took my blood and analyzed it. "Do you guys have any blood bags by chance I'm kinda hungry. Also are they O negative because that's the best type but I'll take anything." I asked expecting them to say no. "Uh actually we do here let me go grab them for you in the medical lab." Bruce said running out of the original lab. "I guess he was in a hurry" I said rubbing the back of my neck trying not to laugh at the awkward man. "Eh don't mind him, he's not the talkative type." Stark stated. "Yeah I've noticed." I shot back at him with a laugh. Bruce came sprinting back with 2 O negative blood bags in each of his hands. I thanked him and started sucking down one of the blood bags. They seemed shocked to see me drink the blood that fast and by how my eyes were fully golden with black veins popping out near each of my eyes. It finally went away as soon as all the blood was gone I wiped my mouth off with my hand because there wasn't much left on my face anyways. "So now that you guys have experienced that first hand is there a place I will be staying or do I have to go all the way back to my apartment?" I said raising an eyebrow trying not to come off too strong. "Ah yes I will have a room ready for you by tonight so why don't we get Romanoff down here to show you around before you leave to get your things. JAVIS!" "Yes Sir" the AI in the wall spoke out. "Could you call Ms. Romanoff down to the lab please?" "Yes Sir. Ms. Romanoff has been notified." The AI said before disappearing again. About 5 minutes later Agent Romanoff comes into the lab confused on why she's been summoned. "Hey could you show Y/N around the tower so she doesn't have to be bored while I set up her room on your floor?" Stark suggested to the red head. Natasha looked at me then nodded for me to follow her out the door which I waved to Tony and Bruce yelling "Bye!" As I rushed out to catch up to the red head who has a very quick pace. "So where are we off too first?" I said with a bit of excitement in my voice. Natasha didn't react to me she just kept walking as we turned corners to the elevator going down which seemed to be the 30th floor which opened to a training room. "Woah." I said walking out in amazement looking around at everything even though it looked like a ginormous gym. Clint and Steve seemed to be in there already working out by themselves. "Hey Steve. Hi Clint." I said waving to be polite. Steve came up and hugged me even though he was sweaty so I pushed him off laughing and Clint gave me a wave and nod. Steve and I were just casually talking when Clint approached Natasha and they started talking. Normally I wouldn't ease drop but I could help myself. "How do you like her?" Clint asked Natasha. "She's alright but I doubt this will last long." She responded coldly. "You do realize you can't fool me right?" Clint looked at her raising his eyebrows at her. "What do you mean?" She asked shocked at her best friend. "Ever since you've got here you haven't taken your eyes off her. Even Hill had to remind you that you were staring at her." He scoffed at her trying to figure out why she was lying to his face. "I have not. She just has very interesting eyes." She lied. I tried not to laugh and stopped listening to them and payed back attention to Steve who had started to ask me a question. "Would you like to go on a run with me tomorrow morning?" He asked nervously not knowing that I do that everyday anyways. "Of course what time?" I responded. "At 5am is that ok with you?" He questioned. "Yes I run at that time anyways. My thing is will you be able to keep up with me?" I winked playfully at him. He laughed and pushed me playfully until we got into a goofy pushing match which Natasha had to separate us so we wouldn't break anything even though we were just joking. "I'll see you tomorrow Steve! Bye Clint!" I called out as we stepped into the elevator going up again. "Where are we going now Ms. Romanoff?" I asked slightly nudging her. She didn't seem to like that so I wiped the smirk off my face and cleared my throat and just stayed silent. She finally spoke out, "Don't call me that just call me Natasha." She said getting out of the elevator at the 35th floor which seemed to be the dining area. "Ok Natasha." I smiled at her and all she did was roll her eyes and keep walking.
NATASHA'S POV
Y/N has been such a handful already. I had to stop her and Steve from almost breaking something in the training room. As much as she showed how formal and mature she was when she was with Steve all that fell apart. It's like they were long lost siblings who never left. I hadn't seen Steve that happy before but I was happy for him he found someone who made him comfortable being here. I enjoyed watching them act like children but I wouldn't admit it especially now that Clint had brought to my attention that I was starting to fall for the brunette here. And something like this has never happened before so I decided to do what I do best and shut her out. She kept called me Ms. Romanoff and I didn't like it so I just told her to call me Natasha instead. I showed her the dining area and there wasn't much to show because all there was here that was important was the training room, labs (which all labs were on floor 35) so it was easy to remember. I'm guessing she had just eaten because she had a bit of blood on her hand but I don't think she noticed. After I showed her everything JAVIS called out to us. "Ms. Stevens your room awaits you on the 40th floor along with Ms. Romanoff." The AI informed us. "Great thank you JARVIS!" I called back. "Of course Ms. Romanoff, have a great rest of your day." The AI complimented back before disappearing again. "Cool! Let's go I wanna see what my room looks like." Y/N squealed as she grabbed my wrist and dragged me into the elevator pushing the 40th floor button like five times. I don't think she realized how tight she was grabbing my arm until I clear my throat. "Omg I'm so sorry! Did I hurt you??" She questioned with a worried expression on her face. She didn't do me any harm but it was kinda cute to see the panic in her face as she thought she hurt me. "I'm fine. You honestly didn't grab me that hard." I reassured her trying not to laugh at her little freak out. "Oh thank god." She said letting her shoulders sink. "I apologize again sometimes I forget that not everyone is like me." She said with a slight smile. I just nodded as the elevator doors open showing a long hallway that had my room and hers down it. I showed her my room and told her to knock twice if she needed anything and she reluctantly nodded and I told her I would take her tomorrow to grab the rest of her stuff from her apartment tomorrow and that there were clothes already in her room for her. "Thank you Natasha for everything." She winked and smiled at me and walked into her room. I have no idea what it was but the way she said my name just made me feel some type of way. Maybe I was falling head over heals for this girl but this was all new to me and I didn't want to mess anything up especially since I just officially met her today.