Party people

YOUR POV
Your eyes fluttered open as the sunlight was shining on them. Natalia must've left the window open because it was right in your eyes. You turned slightly to see the clock and it was 7:30am, you had slept all the way through the night with Natalia laying next to you. Smiling to yourself you laid back down trying not to wake her up until you noticed you had morning wood. Internally groaning to yourself because now that meant you had to take care of it and try not to embarrass yourself at the same time. Trying to be a sneaky as possible you gently pushed Natalia off of you so you could fix yourself in the bathroom but she had started to stir awake. Cursing at yourself you moved quicker so she wouldn't notice and successfully got into the bathroom. It took about 15 minutes to finally fix yourself and when you came out of the bathroom Natalia was still asleep so you decided to lay back down with her and wait. About 20 minutes later she had started moving and cuddled back next to you. "Good morning Natalia." Stroking her hair hoping she would get up because now you were bored. "Mmm so it wasn't a dream good. Good morning Y/N" She mumbled still half asleep. "Yeah definitely not a dream. I wouldn't risk losing my second date with you. Get up sleepyhead it's already 8 o'clock." Slightly nudging her hoping she would move so you guys could do something, not that you wouldn't mind spending the entire day with Nat you wanted to show her your Trident. "Five more minutes." Groaning into your side as she scooted closer to you which made you laugh. Before you got a chance to disagree you were interrupted, "Ms. Romanoff and Ms. Stevens, your presence is requested in the living room by Mr. Stark." JARVIS informed you both which caused Nat to curse under her breath. "Thank you JARVIS! We will be there in a moment." Natalia answered while sitting up to get out of bed. "I'll meet you downstairs in the mean time fix your hair." Chuckling to yourself seeing as she had bed head. "Oh shut up don't act like I didn't know about your morning wood." Laughing to herself as she got up and entered the bathroom. Embarrassment fell over you and immediately you ran to your room. Cursing at yourself you brushed your teeth and changed and went downstairs. Honestly you didn't want to look at Nat again because that was so embarrassing but it was your fault anyways, you had brought up her bed head. "Hey Stark what's up?" Questioning the billionaire as you entered the living room and saw everyone was there including Hill. "Hello agent Hill, pleasure to see you again." Waving towards her as you went to get a bottle of water. "Hey Y/N" they all called out in unison which made you laugh. "Hey kid where's Nat? I thought she was with you-" you cut him off before he could finish because you and Nat still weren't official yet. "I have no idea. I haven't seen her since last night." Shooting a glare at him which he seemed to pick up on but so did Hill. Finally after about a long minute Natalia walked in and Tony had started whatever this was about. "Great now that everyone is here Party tonight, 8pm don't be late. Dress formally we have a lot of important people coming and we're announcing Y/N'S arrival to the team." Clapping his hands in excitement. Party's weren't your thing especially formal ones but why pass up on a Stark Party. "Oh wow great. Um Tony?" "Yeah Kid?" He responded while turning to look at you. "I don't have a suit." Trying not to sound embarrassed. "Don't worry about it kid here." He said handing me a credit card. "Buy whatever you need for tonight and you have to take Hill with you because of your fiasco yesterday." Internally you groaned because you didn't want to go with Hill but at the same time you wanted to surprise Nat with what you got. "Deal. Thank you so much Stark." Patting him on his shoulder then turning towards Agent Hill. "Give me five minutes and meet me by my car then we'll go. Sound ok with you?" Assuring her because you didn't want things to seem tense. "Yes hurry up." Waving her hand out of impatience which made you laugh. Turning towards Natalia you sped towards her and dragged her back to the elevator. "Follow me Natalia, I want to show you something before I leave." Turning towards her to make sure she was ok with this. "Ok. Also sorry about earlier I didn't mean to embarrass you..." She looked up at you with sincerity thinking she did something wrong. "Don't apologize Natalia I started it, also you would've probably seen it eventually..." Winking at her before turning back to face the elevator doors. Her breath hitched which made you laugh but before she could even respond the elevator doors open, "Come on you lazy Lima bean." Dragging her again from the elevator to the Armory. "What are we doing down here?" She questioned while actually grabbing your hand. "To look at this." You stated while grabbing your Trident and holding it out to her. "Th-this is yours?" Rubbing her hands on it while also examining it. "Yes do you like it?" Turning it to where it was vertical in your hands instead of horizontal. "This is immaculate and it's so different, is it supposed to be this heavy though?" Holding it in her hands surprised by it's weight. "Yes that's what Tony told me. I ruined the training room last night testing it out." Laughing to yourself as you remembered the look on Steve and Tony's faces. "Thank you for showing me this." Looking back up at you and putting a hand on your cheek. "Of course, now let's get back before Hill has my ass." Winking at her before putting the Trident back and speeding back to the elevator. "I'll see you later ok? Be my date for tonight?" In your head you're hoping she says yes. "Mmm deal. Don't be late Steven's!" She called out as the elevator opened and you stepped out. Quickly you grabbed your keys and headed to your car to see Hill was already there. "You're late it's been 6 minutes." Rolling her eyes as she hopped in the passenger side. "Who shit in your cereal this morning Agent Hill?" Turning the keys in the ignition while looking for a tailored store. "I just don't want to be your babysitter Y/N. And just call me Maria I don't like the Hill bullshit." By how loud her thoughts were you knew she didn't mean to be this harsh so you let it slide. "Alright Maria we're here so either you can stay and help me pick or just sit there and look pretty." Sending her a smile before getting out the car and hesitantly she followed. This made you laugh as you knew she wasn't going to make today very easy on you.