Part <5>

Warning mature content in this chapter
_________________________________________

Bonnie's POV

"Ugh I feel like shit" I opened my eyes and realized that I fell asleep on the couch last night after crying my eyes out.

I stood up and everything hurt along with my eyes then I realized I have work!

I grabbed my phone and checked the time it was 7:10 in the morning I immediately walked to my bathroom to get ready. If I rush I just might catch the bus.

When I was done I grabbed an apple and ran out of the house locking my door, going down the steps I saw a black SUV on the side of the road and boy did it stick out like a sore thumb.

I didn't want to waste anymore time and started walking the opposite side till it honked stopping me. I turned toward it again and the the door opened and out came Will.

"Hey flower come on I'm your ride today"I almost accepted then I remembered who he was related to and I'm kinda anti-him right now so I started moving back again.

"I'm not gonna kidnap you flower I promise, Mikey told me that you know the truth now and I figured you wouldn't be hundred percent this morning " dammit he knew me so well.

"You promise you'll take me straight to work? "

"Yes flower I promise on my old heart"

"Ok" I then walked towards the car and got in after him.

"The dinner please kirk."

"yes sir"

"Hello kirk, thank you for the ride"I greated.

"Good morning madam, and its my honor "

The ride was quiet and quick, so much better than a bus ride.

I got out, I thanked kirk again and said bye to Will he had other plans and just came out this morning to check on me. No matter how lonely i feel daily i'm happy someone is worried about me.

I then I rushed into the dinner checked in and changed into my uniform.

I started working and Angie came out of no where as per-usual "what the hell happened yesterday!? Why was a Greek God in here about to kill me over you? And why did will bring you in today? "

"Angie for the hundredth time the jumpy thing is creepy"I answered filling the sugar and salt shakers.

"Answer me Bon" she was stern.

"It's a long story Angie and a very complicated one too but that Greek God is actually Italian and he's my ex" her eyes popped out of her head nearly like an animation.

" You?, thee Bonnie Bennett has an ex who drives a limited edition BMW and has a whole biker gang follow behind him like he was the fucking president!?,"

" I guess I really don't know that much about you , are you some secret princess and you just pretend to be poor for a cover up? . "

"Ok one, he wasn't all that of a big shot when we were together, he didn't have the cars and stuff he just had my heart and I thought I had his but he left me for dust without any explanation and became a big shot alone and no I'm not a secret princess I truly am poor"

"Wow that's harsh Bon, what a jack ass and he had the balls to come in here and demand for you like he owned you or something "I laughed at her comment I love how she's protective of me.

"Its ok Angie I wont let myself get hurt by him, at least not anymore " I smiled and headed to the kitchen I was on donut duty this morning.

Angie's POV
I was working the cash register calmly when the environment changed it felt like people where scared of something then I looked at who just walked in.