Chapter 15: No longer on a break

A/N: Vaccine got me extremely hungry. Like so so hungry, so I got BTS meal.

Thanks for voting and commenting. <3 Comment more to cheer me up. <3

I sort of put the whole week in this chapter. Read your heart away.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

Chapter 15: No longer on a break

"I'm Park Jimin

"I'm Park Jimin." he bowed politely "I'm not interested in this hazing."

Weekend went well for the boys. Jimin hung out with his Junho hyung. Jungkook had his basketball practices. Taehyung and Suga were glued together during the weekend. NamJin was arranging their apartment. Hobi was nowhere to be found.

The hazing groups were arranged and the lists of freshmen in each group were announced. They got Taehyung in their group 14, but again. Jimin is not in their group.

This happens after 6.30 pm when all classes are dismissed. It would last for another two weeks before their camp. Each group gets a classroom to do the activities.

Monday

The first day for sophomores to meet with their freshmen for the first time. They've done all the introducing and ice breaking activities. Jimin was in his group being the most quiet person in the group. He was polite and respectful to everyone in his group 7, but not socializing that much. He wishes can escape on this first day, but it's the rule that Sophomores have to really follow freshmen around. Even to the bathroom.

As Juniors, Jin and Najoom are two among the thirty who are in charge of keeping things in place and safe. They take turns checking on every group. They have the right to scold and be strict with sophomores, but they're the kindest to the freshmen. Treat and pamper them like babies.

Jungkook, Suga and Hobi paid a visit to his sophomore friend in group 7 room, Lee Jieun. The real reason was to check on Jimin considering how Jimin is not a big fan of socializing. The girls in the room were secretly complimenting how Jungkook sunbaenim is so handsome, sweet and friendly. Jimin heard all those, not liking it. Jungkook did not focus on the others, mostly Jimin. He did not make it obvious, but Jimin noticed. Most in the room noticed the stare, even though Jimin did not look at Jungkook at all.