Chapter 58: Worn out

"Jimin-ah, will you please... please be my boyfriend?"

Shifting his gaze back up to face Jungkook, Jimin's lips parted. Silent takes over the two. Jimin's heart beats real fast as well as Jungkook's one.

"Please?" Jungkook begs. "Let me make up for my mistakes. Please."

--------------------------------------

Jimin's lips parted. Did Jungkook just ask him to be his boyfriend after all that happened? After all the pain he's been through as if being boyfriends is going to solve all the problems. Jimin used to think that way when he did that boyfriend proposal just to lock Jungkook down by his side, and what happened back then? Jungkook didn't even bother to respond. That morning when Jimin asked, Jungkook left and avoided him after that.

'Jimin-ah, will you please... please be my boyfriend?'

'Please?" Jungkook begs. "Let me make up for my mistakes. Please.'

Letting out a chuckle, Jimin's gaze shifts upwards. The sentences that just came out from Jungkook bring back some memories. Jimin chuckles again as he recalls how he was being so pathetic for telling Jungkook that they didn't need to have a status as long as Jungkook sticks around. How desperate.

Being looked at in confusion, Jimin looks back at Jungkook's eyes. "Give me one more kiss." He says as he wraps his arm around Jungkook's nape, earning an excited smile from the taller one.

"Of course, I'll kiss you as much as you want. I'll kiss you whenever you ask. I promise." Jungkook smiles. "Thank you so much." He hugs Jimin so tightly again.

"Just kiss me already." Jimin says in a serious matter.

And Jungkook doesn't wait any longer. He connects their lips together. The kiss is passionate, and Jimin can feel how much Jungkook wants him by the way Jungkook sucks his lips so hungrily. Not only that, but Jimin can also feel Jungkook's strong hand roaming on his waist under his shirt, starting to play with the waistband. Out of habit.

It's hot. Extremely hot, and Jimin has been longing for this kind of touch for more than 6 months ever since the change was happening. The kind of touch he asked for, but Jungkook never gave. Why give now? Jimin can now feel his member and Jungkook's one rubbing against each other. They're growing fast like how it always happens when they're with each other.

"This is hot, but..." Jimin says after he pulls out from the kiss.

"But?" Jungkook tilts his head. "What are you doing?" Glancing at Jimin's small hands, removing his hands from his body, Jungkook's not sure what's going on.

Jimin's legs are also giving up from the kiss as usual, but that won't stop him from saying the next sentence. He lets out a sigh as he pushes Jungkook's away.

"Too late. You're way too late."

Keeps on staring at Jungkook, Jimin wants to capture Jungkook's face for a little longer. Silent takes over the two of them, and Jungkook can't hear anything. Can't believe the words from Jimin's mouth.

"What? What did you just say, Jimin-ah?" Jungkook asks softly, trying to convince himself that he heard it wrong.

"I said you're way too late." Finished the sentence. Jimin then turns around, walking upstairs as fast as he can to his room.

"Jimin? Jimin-ah. What do you mean? What's that supposed to mean?" Jungkook walks as fast, trying to follow Jimin who seems to be going back to his room.