Chapter 12: Thief

Chapter 12: Thief

Their party's still going at Jimin's.

"-min. Jimin-ah. PARK JIMIN!" Taehyung shouted at Jimin who dozed off, making Jimin jerks up from the couch.

"Oh Taehyung. Sorry." Jimin replies after he wakes up from his reminiscing.
(A/N: about the flash back)

"You good?" Taehyung wanted to check his friend who's been quiet ever since he came down from his bedroom up in the mezzanine.

"Yes I'm good. Sorry guys, I zoned out a little." Jimin states to the boys.

"It's fine Jimin. Here. Drink up." Jin hands Jimin a shot glass with Yoghurt Soju. Jimins takes it and drinks the whole shot. Tasty.

"Thinking about my kiss?" Jungkook shows a cheeky smirk.

"He did not do it." Jimin tells the boys who let out a sigh of relief. Jungkook came down without saying anything. They were worried what would happen next between the two when Jimin followed down after.

"You smell like steak and food, so I changed my mind." Jungkook playfully scrunches his nose to show he's disgusted.

Jimin looks at him, and to everyone's surprise, Park Jimin giggles. Yes, he's giggling and showing his smiley crescent eyes. He's done that before, but this time it's at Jungkook who's smiling wide showing the bunny teeth at Jimin.

The boys did not point out or make any comments about it, even though they're screaming inside with questions and thoughts. 'What's going on?' 'Flirting alert.' 'Jimin just giggled at Jungkook?' 'Why do I smell flirting?' 'Is Jungkook's face turning red?' 'Park Jimin. So adorable.'

Jimin smiles and drinks another shot of soju. No blushing because his giggling was genuine. He's never against or dislikes Jungkook though.

"Ahem." Namjoon breaks the silence. "Jungkook, you went to that underground thing again?" He's so sick of seeing wounds on Jungkook's face. They were gone for some time until last week.

"Yes, Yugyeom needed my help to fill in." Jungkook lies, and Namjoon and Suga can tell. Yugyeom won't ask Jungkook to fill in, if it's not Jungkook's desire.

"What underground thing?" Hobi asked curiously.

Jimin is curious too. Is it the reason why Jungkook got all his wounds? He's a gang member or something? Jimin's head was filled with questions.

"Nothing important hyung. Uhm, let's raise our glasses to Namjoon and Jin hyung to finally move in together." The boys raise their shot glass.

"I'll come visit often, if that's ok." Taehyung smiles.

"Of course! We're going to have a dinner party soon." Jin announces. 

"Congrats Hyung! We'll be neighbours now, Namjoon hyung." Jimin says.

"I'll soon be your neighbour too." Jungkook says. "Since Jimin is losing his apartment for the bet."

"I don't think so hyung." Jimin argues.

"Be prepared then." Jungkook smirks, rubbing his pointy finger on his own cheek while looking at Jimin.

Jimin sees that and immediately looks away. He does not know how to keep a straight face thinking of Jungkook's peck on his cheek. He's blank right now and not knowing what to do either.

Before he can say anything back. His phone rings.

Unknow number

"Hello?" Jimin says, and his eyes grow wide hearing the voice he knows too well who the owner is.