Chapter 29: The Jeon

A/N: I updated the last two chapter (27 and 28) in a roll. Please make sure you don't miss any chapter. <3
-------------------

Chapter 29: The Jeon

"The Jeon house

"The Jeon house."

"What?"

"My family's house is having a party. Come with me?" Jungkook did not plan to invite Jimin this morning, but he doesn't think he wants Jimin to hang alone for the rest of the evening considering the fight and how vulnerable Jimin might be feeling. It would not be a big deal to bring a plus one.

"You should drop me at the apartment, I don't want to interrupt your family time."

"It's my Birthday party."

"We will have your birthday party next week."

"Come with me. We just fought. I don't want to stay away from you." Jungkook holds Jimin's waist with puppy eyes.

"See. The eyes I was talking about." Jimin rolls his eyes.

"Yours are not any better." Jungkook stares into the younger's eyes. He's not pleased when those crescent eyes are seen smiling at anybody too.

"Of course. Definitely not better." Jimin thinks Jungkook's eyes are the best.

"That's not what I meant. Come on. Say yes, Jimin. It's my birthday."

Jimin lets out a sigh. "Can we change first?"

"Sorry we don't have time for that." Jungkook replies, checking Jimin out. The smaller is wearing a plain blue t-shirt being tugged in high waist wide leg faded jeans. "You look more than fine to me. Even a little overdressed. Come on. Get in."

"So I'm meeting your family?" Jimin gets in a car. He asks as he puts on seat belts.

"My uncles and my cousins. Aunt Soowon, Yuna and Yuri too. All of them."

"How are they like?"

"They're suckers." The taller chuckles.

"How?"