Chapter 16: Distance

A/N:

- I wrote a new chapter, and I did not feel right about it, so I deleted more than half of it. That's why it's delayed. Here is a really long chapter for you because you deserve it. <3

- Again. For those of you who voted. It means a lot. I'll do my best to keep you guys entertained.

----------------------------------------------------------------------

Chapter 16: Distance.

"We'll take him."

The crowd looked at the direction where the voice was from. It's where group 14 is located. Jimin's eyes filled with surprise as he suddenly turned to the owner of the voice he's been familiar with for the past three weeks.

Standing tall, crossing his arms and staring back at the junior. Face showed no fear. His big doe eyes are serious and intimidating without trying.

It's Jeon Jungkook's.

---------

The 3rd week has passed so fast, and a lot has happened

The 3rd week has passed so fast, and a lot has happened. The boys did not get to hang out during the week since they all have been extremely tired. Submitting class projects, joining the hazing, and oh the most exhausting part... dealing with the Juniors after Jungkook announced to the whole crowd that he'll take Jimin in group 14.

Well that went ok, surprisingly. Jungkook argued hard to make the Juniors agree with Jimin moving to group 14.

They ended it with the agreement that Jimin will behave and show that he would participate in the activities. If not, Jungkook will be fired from being the future team captain of the basketball team next year. Well, one of the Juniors is one of the candidates, that's why he came up with the deal. Jungkook agreed, while Jimin was feeling the pressure and not sure if this is a good idea after all.

It's Sunday, and Jimin woke up with an empty stomach. No more leftovers meaning he has to go out and get some food. He walks out and goes straight to the cafe that serves brunch close to his place. A place is decorated with wood and white in a minimalistic style.