Chapter 42: Sullen

A/N: Shout out to '1Jkjm13' for making my new cover. Any writers are lucky to have such a supportive and awesome reader who keeps them write.

Chapter 42: Sullen

Chapter 42: Sullen

Saturday arrives so quickly. It's been an eventful week for Jungkook. With all the assignments he has to catch up, and also Park Minjung thinks he has to figure it out. He finally gets to rest today.

Jungkook beams at the sunlight that shines through the window. It's refreshing and relaxing. He's been awake for some time, but he doesn't have a heart to move when there's this cute little thing holding on to him so tightly.

Jimin is sleeping so peacefully in his arms between his legs. Jimin's head lays on Jungkook's shoulder while his hands are around Jungkook's waist. Fortunately, the younger one's back is facing the window where the sunlight shines through, so it's not disturbing. Jungkook thinks Jimin should get more sleep. He came home to see the younger one sleeping at the counter kitchen with his assignments for days. The unhealthy behavior is not acceptable. It was Jungkook's trick that convinced Jimin to take a small break last night, and that's how they ended up cuddling and fell asleep on the couch.

It has become Jungkook's favorite thing to watch Jimin sleep. Scanning through Jimin's face over and over again gives him peace. Plump lips that part a little and cute button nose could never get him bored. Jimin pushes himself closer into the taller body before he rubs his cold feet against Jungkook's legs.

"Cold?" Jungkook asks before he moves the blanket up and tugs it under Jimin.

"Mhm." Jimin nods as he tries to settle himself with his eyes closed.

"Still cold?" Jungkook earns a nod from Jimin. "Do you want to go to sleep upstairs?"

"Mmm shut up." Jimin mumbles.

"Or what?" The taller one asks with a grin on his face as he hugs Jimin tighter before kissing his temple. Still no answer from Jimin. "Or what, Jimin?"

"Or I will kick you in the face." The younger one says with his eyes closed.

Jungkook almost laughs. His bunny teeth are showing from a smile. He's used to feisty sleepy Jimin. It's really entertaining. There are times he teases Jimin on purpose in his sleep, just to make the younger one curse like a bitch. "That's all you can do?"