Chapter 33: Not so happy birthday

A/N: Enjoy. 

-----------------------------------

Chapter 33: Not so happy birthday

Why was he so mean to Jimin? Why is he?

Jungkook doesn't have much time to figure those questions out when he realizes the younger one must be really really upset with his actions.

"Jimin, I am so sorry." He calls as he walks into the walk-in closet to see the younger one coming out of the bathroom.

Jimin jerks a little, trying to hide stuff in his hands behind his back. He didn't expect Jungkook to follow him this quickly. He notices Jimin's eyes and nose are still red from crying.

"What are those?" Jungkook walks closer, getting distracted by Jimin's suspicious act. It's like he's blinded by his own insecurities and curiosity.

"What?" Jimin steps back slowly as he plans to get into the bathroom and just lock the door, but who is he to think he can be faster than Jungkook?

"What are those things in your hands?" Jungkook asks as he keeps walking closer, causing the younger one to step back further. Jimin is obviously trying to hide something from him, and he's mad. Neglected.

"Nothing. Just my clothes. I'm putting them away for laundry." Luckily Jimin stopped his tears, or else he would be much more uncomfortable.

"And why are you hiding them?" Jungkook is really taking his time to squeeze the answer out of the younger one. When Jimin lies, it's obvious. More obvious than any other emotions.

"U-Uhm. They're my underpants." Jimin replies, avoiding eye contact.

"You never try to keep them private or try to hide anything private from me." Jungkook tilts his head while staring at the younger face. More and more pressure. He completely forgot that he followed younger people to make him feel better. To apologize.

"Can you go wait downstairs? I'm taking a shower." Jimin can't think of any excuses, so he turns around quickly, trying to get into the bathroom without Jungkook coming in. He fails.

Not again. Jimin pushes him away again. Jungkook steps in the bathroom even before Jimin can reach the door. The taller of the two snatches away the clothes Jimin hides at the back. For the fourth time, Jungkook is harsh. Jungkook looks at the pieces of clothes in his hands. "My t-shirt?" The same one he gave Jimin to wear at Jeon's house. Jungkook then sniffed at the other piece. "Your freshly washed underpants? Thought you're doing laundry." Jungkook says while he looks at the pastel yellow underpants that he assumes the length could barely cover Jimin's thighs.

It would look really cute on Jimin.

Jimin lets out a loud sigh. All the plans fail, and now he's not in the mood where he wants to explain about those clothes. His emotions are all over the place. He can feel his tears coming up again, and he needs to hide them. "Not anymore. Can you forget about these and wait outside? I'm taking a shower." Tries his best to speak.

"No. Why did you hide these from me?" Jungkook asks again. He really needs to know.

"Can I not answer that? Please?" Jimin gulps again. It's his trick to take away the crying.

"No. Answer me now, or we'll be in the bathroom all night." Jungkook, for some reason, is hating how Jimin doesn't obey him. In general, he'd find it cute and fun.

"Ok then." Jimin then turns and jumps onto the bathroom counter to sit, acting like he's chilling. Like they're not in an uncomfortable situation. He takes out his phone to see Taehyung's text. Jin also texted him about how the plan is going.

Well, bad. Really bad. He does notice the stare Jungkook is giving him, but remember? Park Jimin? Ignoring might be one of those things he can do best. Jimin is again able to suppress his tears. Silent takes over for a good two minutes with Jungkook strongly stares at Jimin who's scrolling on his phone.