Chapter 55: Yes, yes and yes

A/N: Surprise! and happy Friday

Chapter 55: Yes.

"That Park Jimin kid, is he worth fighting for?"

-----------------------------------------

Yes, he's worth fighting for. 

Jungkook has always been a fighter, but how can he keep fighting in this kind of situation? He was always the one who chased Jimin. He worked his way to get closer to the younger one. He even got Jimin to want to be exclusive, and they even promise to hold on to each other. Jungkook even promised Jimin that he will always be there to hold him tight, and he failed to keep all the promises miserably.

However, that was before he knew Jimin was Park Minjung's son, and it reminds me of that when he sees Jimin, the boy he adores so much in everything.

Even the crescent eyes that are the brightest when Jimin smiles turned into the sad ones with permanent dark circles under them. Even the smooth and plump skin that changes to the one that contains some small pimples all over. Even those plump lips that used to be pink are now pale most of the time. Even the well groomed hair became so messy. Jungkook still adores Jimin with all his heart. Jimin's present is still warm to him, and it's not been easy to stay away the way he did.

Since when did Jimin change so much? Since when has the younger one's well-being gotten worse? Since when is he not there to make sure Jimin is healthy and happy? Jungkook has been feeling guilty with the thought of him being the reason for Jimin's massive weight loss and being a walking ghost.

Those six months he's been ghosting, Jungkook was mostly working on taking down some of Jung's underground businesses, and whenever Jungkook sees Jimin, it always reminds him of Park Minjung. Jung knew too, that Jimin is that Park kid they were looking for. Those six months were mostly about keeping Jung busy by exposing their underground business, making them busy so they couldn't get to Jimin. The boy might have thought Jungkook was not there for him, but Jungkook always had his people watching Jimin all the time.

Jungkook couldn't seem to connect all the pieces together. The most important question is why are they after Jimin when Park Minjung insisted and even swore that Jimin was not even there?

After the night he figured out about Park Minjung causing his mother's death, there was a tiny part of him that wanted to hurt Jimin too, so badly. It increased his anger even more when his uncle Yunho told him to be on a break, and that night, Jungkook was meaning to go back to the apartment and find the way to release his anger on Jimin even though he didn't know how or what he was going to do.

But the fact that he didn't find Jimin at the apartment, his heart dropped. Anger was replaced by being dead worried and the thoughts of terrible things that could have happened to Jimin that night, but then his anger increased again after figuring out that Jimin was asleep at Jin's apartment. Why? Why was Jimin not where he should be? Was Jimin leaving him?