Chapter 57: Way too late

A/N: This chapter is dedicated to _jikooker it's her belated birthday gift. She loves a strong Jimin. It's late because the chapters I wrote during her birthday were sad. Now it's time. She keeps me writing by always cheering me up. I'm grateful. Now she's becoming a writer too, and it's awesome. Please check out her book and shower her with many heartues.

Chapter 57: Way too late

Half of the sun is appearing at the ocean line. The orange light that touches the waves of the ocean close by the end of that line causes a light smile on Jimin's face. Brushing his teeth while resting himself at the edge of the bathtub, looking at the view from the bathroom window. What a good morning.

Life is good. Who needs love when money can give him this kind of view? Thanks to his appa who thinks he's on a vacation with his college friends when instead, Jimin has been alone during the trip. Choose to be.

Thanks Taehyung and Jin hyung for understanding. Jimin just has to make sure to contact them once in a few days to let them know he's safe. They're the best, but in this mental state of dealing pain, Jimin really needs this alone time.

It started with Jimin roaming on Youtube, looking for songs to numb his feelings. A travel vlog came up as one of the suggestions, and the boy in pain got inspired. Going to the beach alone? Traveling alone for the first time? Good idea.

The urge to prove to himself that he can really be alone was strong. Therefore, a round trip plane ticket was booked followed by a hotel with an amazing view just like in one of those vlogs on Youtube.

If he can't escape loneliness, he will sit with it. Jimin will let it take over him. He will live like this and take it everywhere. That would be the best way to survive. If happiness hates him so much, he won't chase it ever again.

One most important thing for the trip is not to book any hotel owned by the Jeon dynasty. Jimin didn't want to think of anything related to Jungkook, and hyung's family doesn't deserve his money. Appa's money. Little did Jimin know, just googling to find the hotels under Jeon's name wasn't it.