Chapter 44: Hyung VS 'Hyung'

A/N: Surprise, it's me. Hope you guys are doing great. 

Chapter 44: hyung vs "hyung"

"Hyung?"

"Jimin-ah, why are you here?" Junho approaches Jimin all of the sudden. He pants from running from somewhere. It feels like he's in a rush in Jungkook's eyes.

Jungkook was about to walk out of where he hid to comfort Jimin without being worried about the questions he's going to get on how he's here. However, Jungkook freezes in his spot and steps back slowly when he sees a familiar figure running towards Jimin. If he's not wrong, he thinks Junho catched him by a glance.

"Hyung. E-eomma."

"What? Ajuma came?" Junho pulls Jimin into a loose hug. "Why are you shaking?"

"She c-came, and she... she"

"Jimin-ah, we don't have time. We need to leave immediately."

"What? What about the wedding?" Jimin tilts his head and asks faintly in Junho's arms.

"It's not safe. Kai is leaving too. We have to leave right about now." Junho wraps his arm around Jimin's torso and pulls the younger boy up. "Come on. We'll go home first."

Jimin's torso? Jimin's waist? Junho hyung is touching too much. Jungkook's blood is boiling. Not liking what he sees, even Junho hyung who's like a real brother to Jimin. Jungkook takes a deep breath. Now he has to focus on leaving Busan, and pick Jimin up at the airport in time, not to be suspicious. He still has time if he's lucky enough to get a flight in one hour.

Waiting until Jimin's gone, Jungkook walks back to the lobby on his way to the parking lot. There are some groups of guys who look around the lobby. Seems like they just got into the hotel. It doesn't take a lot to connect the dots roughly. Jimin and Kai have to leave the wedding, so these guys are looking for one of the two? Well, it seems to be too easy, but he knows enough because of Hoseok hyung. He can easily assume that it's the Jung mafia clan who came. They would use this opportunity to look for Park Minjung's son.

Jungkook was so focused on looking at Jimin that he forgot to think about 'Hwang.' Now that the familiar last name makes more sense. He didn't expect Park Jennie to be getting married to one of the Hwang, the mafia clan of Busan. It's not unexpected though. When people get money, they want power. Whether it's black or white, power is power. That could be the reason why they realized so quickly. They wouldn't have figured it out though since Park Minjung is not even here, but it's Jung. No one can know what's going to happen. They can just create chaos at the wedding, and they can just basically kidnap both Jimin and Kai.

Jimin was in danger. Jungkook's chest becomes tight as he presses the elevator button to the parking level. What if he's not there watching while Park Minjung calls Jimin out in a quiet area? What if he's not here in Busan at all, and Junho hyung didn't reach Jimin in time? The thoughts make him sick. Park Jimin can't scream to save his life, and he's sure of that. Jungkook doesn't even want to think about how Jimin would just fight his way, innocently and boldly towards those psychopaths.