Chapter 6: It begins.

A/N: OMG It's 'Permission to dance' time!! What's your favorite part in the song? lyrics wise. Mine is  "We don't need to worry 'cause when we fall we know how to land.
Don't need to talk the talk. Just walk the walk tonight."

Anyways, this story is going to be long until after their graduations. I'll skip some period don't worry. I'm a big fan of those long ass stories. The completed one though. Don't like to be left hanging, and I happen to have time at the moment, so my goal is to up date as much as possible in the shortest period. I want to update more than one at once, but it consumes a lot of time to write a chapter. My eyes could not bare the screens that long.

Serving to  the awesome Jikookers, Running in circles.

---------------------------------

Characters's age and their uni years.

Freshman:
Jimin
Age: 17
Major: Advertising (Copywriter) 
Taehyung
Age: 17
Major: Graphic design
Sophomore:
Jungkook
Age: 19
Major: Adverstising (Art Director)
Suga
Age: 20
Major: Sound production
Hobi
Age: 21
Major: Sound production
Juniors:
Namjoon
Age: 21
Major: Sound production
Jin
Age: 21
Major: Graphic design

---------------------------------

Chapter 6: And it begins.

One week after

Last week at uni was exhausting for Jimin. Not because of classes since they all are at the beginning stages. It's Jungkook that consumes a lot of energy. After the bet was settled, Jungkook started right away with some 'mild' nerve wrecking actions.

Same as Jungkkok, Jimin happens to have class at 8.00 am for four days. Jungkook would snatch Jimin's coffee and breakfast away right after his name was called to pick up his orders at their coffee place down at the building that have become Jimin's regular place. Jimin was patient. He would order his coffee and breakfast one more time, for two more times last Wednesday. That caused him being late to his class, but Jimin would not start his day with empty stomach. He chooses food. Always.

It benefits Jungkook how Taehyung and Suga have been glued to each other causing Junkook and Jimin to meet more. He would, most of the time, know where Jimin is. Taehyung also granted him with Jimin's schedule too. Not that he's a bad friend, but he's just annoyed how Jungkook won't stop asking him.

Jungkook would randomly step on Jimin's white Saint Lauren pair of sneaker. A freaking 500$ worth of sneakers were stained causing the boys to be worried. Jimin just said 'It's fine hyung, I consider it as the stains of memories.'. This does not include Jungkook spilling food or colored drinks intentionally on Jimin's shirts, but Jimin just replies with 'I'm going to get a new one, or
'I'll wash them later.'

One week has gone so slow, but so fast. It's the second Monday of college already. Jimin has not given in, and Jungkook has not given up. Jungkook is getting more and more intense with his effort to make Jimin flip, but Jimin does not flinch. 'Not yet'. At least, that's what Jungkook thought. The first week of university was exciting to Jimin and Taehyung. They love how they no longer need to wear the uniform of their catholic school.

The 7 boys are sitting together chatting about things at lunch. Jimin now becomes more comfortable among them after that first night they hang out.

"Hyung even Basic math is too much for me. " Jimin whines to Namjoon who's laughing.

"Luckily we don't need to take higher level in art school. I can help you, if you have any questions." Namjoon says.