The Seven

At nine on the dot the next evening everyone set off to Privet Drive. As Mad eye had discussed the night before they all rode on a broom with their designated partner. Victoria was extra thankful when she had been paired with Tonks because Mad eye kept glaring at her the entire flight there, as if she was up to no good.

They came to a gentle landing in the front yard of Harry's childhood home, that is, if it could be called a home for Harry at all. They all made their way into the kitchen through the backdoor, Mad eye whisper shouting to all of them as they did.

"Does he ever not yell?" Victoria asked Tonks as they were pushed through the doorway.

"No, never," Tonks said while rolling her eyes.

Before they had even all set foot in the kitchen Victoria heard a loud beeping going off from behind her.

"Arthur! Put the blasted socket thing down!" Moody bellowed.

"Sorry, Mad eye. Just seeing what this did," Mr. Weasley said while placing the beeping contraption under the sink.

In all fairness, the muggle household was really something to take in. Victoria had never seen so many new things in one place. She, like Ron and his family had never used the muggle instruments that Hermione and even Tonks were familiar with.

Just as Victoria was about to ask Hermione what the purpose of all these things were, Harry came bolting into the kitchen with his wand raised.

"Oh, it's all of you," he said breathlessly. "What in the world are all of you doing here?"

"Nice to see you to mate," Ron said while moving away from the rectangular box that Mundungus had opened. Whatever it was making the whole kitchen cold. Hermione rolled her eyes and walked over to shut it behind him.

"No, uh sorry. Hi- I just don't get why-"

Harry was cut off by Mad eye. "We are here to return you to the burrow as soon as possible. Surely the others before us told you we were coming?"

Harry nodded and said, "But they didn't say it was all of you and they didn't say it was tonight. I'm not even packed." He spoke in a rushed and frantic tone now.

"Well get to packing. We will wait here. Granger, go help him and make it quick." Moody growled while taking a seat at the perfectly neat kitchen table.

Hermione turned to Victoria and Victoria nodded in response.

"I'll go help," she said while walking towards Harry. She didn't wait around to hear Mad eyes objections.

"Well, he seems to be in a cheery mood," Harry said once they were out of ear shot.

Victoria just huffed in response.

She followed him up the stairs and into his room. She immediately recognized it as the one she had seen in the room of requirement with him before. She glanced around a little uneasily at everything.

"You know nothing any here is remotely dangerous," Harry said while smirking at her.

She smiled and rolled her eyes. "I know that, it is just all so different." She walked around the room looking at everything as she spoke. "I mean what are these things?"

Harry chuckled and said, "Those are extension cords. They help you plus stuff in."

She held up the cord to examine it a little closer as Harry made his way around the room throwing stuff in his trunk.

"Oh, Harry. Don't throw it in there like that," Victoria said while taking a sweatshirt from Harry's trunk. "Let me fold it." She carefully folded each of Harry's clothing items, perfectly placed his books on top of one another, and finally helped him get everything else stacked on top.

"There," she said in a satisfied whisper while looking at the trunk in front of them.

"Thank you," Harry said while walking closer to wrap an arm around her waist. He leaned down to giver he a gentle kiss on the top her head.

"I missed you," he said quietly in her ear.

As he spoke, Victoria felt shivers run down her spine. "I missed you," she whispered back. She turned to face him and planted a soft kiss on his lips as she did.

He kissed back with earnest, and it wasn't long before she felt his strong quidditch trained hands moving down her waist.

"Are you two about done?" Moody shouted from the kitchen.

Harry growled into the kiss and slowly moved his hands away from her hips. "Coming now," he called back.

"We better go," he said while moving a strand of hair out of Victoria's face.

Victoria nodded in response and helped him carry everything down.

"Finally," Moody said as they walked in. "Now, let's review the plan for Potter's sake. Each of you will take the Polyjuice potion and be transformed into Harry. Then you will get with your designated order member and head back to the burrow in different directions. The death eaters will not no which is which and will have to split up. If we are lucky, they don't know we are going tonight. Now, Bill please pass out the potion to everyone who is supposed to-"

Harry cut his sentence, "Hold on a minute. None of you are about to pretend to me! It's too dangerous! Plus you need my hair to make that potion actually work and guess what, I'm not giving it to you!" He was fuming as he spoke.

Hermione and Victoria exchanged knowing looks and Victoria stepped forward to where Bill was holding the potion. She looked at Harry as she spoke now, "I-I'm sorry, Harry. But this the only way to keep you safe." She took a few of the Harry's she had grabbed when they were kissing and placed them in the potion.

"Damn it, Victoria!" Harry shouted while walking towards her. Lupin stepped forward almost in front of her. "Why? Why would you do that? Do you want to get killed!"

He was yelling and normally she would have cried, but not tonight. She stood up a little straighter and looked him directly in the eyes before speaking, "When are you going to realize that we want to help, all of us. We are taking this potion and getting you out of here. Safely." She grabbed a vile from Bill and dipped in the potion before returning her gaze towards him. "Now you are just going to have to be okay with it because we have to go, now."

Without hesitation Victoria and the rest downed the potion. Eventually there were seven Harry's in the room, and they were all paired up with an order member. They hurried outside to set off.

"You," Mad eye growled while pointing at Victoria. "Come with me, Weasley go with Tonks. I still don't trust you,"

Before anyone could object, Victoria just walked over to Mad eye's broom and got ready for take off.

"Remember everyone stay their route and be prepared to fight when needed. Constant vigilance." Mad eye yelled while taking off in the air.