The Plan

The rest of the afternoon the four spent their remaining hours at Hogwarts in the library. Trying to find more on the task Harry had been given by Dumbledore, find the horcruxes to defeat Voldemort. The four of them searched and searched, but little was found. Harry explained the locket and all the information that Dumbledore had given him on the Tom Riddle's past, but in this moment, it was not helping. Harry was about to return to the muggle world for the summer, as was Hermione, and they were nowhere close to even knowing where to begin searching.

Suddenly Ron slammed a book with a frustrated huff. Everyone looked up at him, feeling the same.

"Let's just go. We are going to miss the train if we don't leave soon nothing in here is any help anyway." He stood with an exasperated yawn.

They all filed out of the library; nobody spoke. As they got on the train and sat in a compartment together, Harry kept looking out the window. Victoria knew he was thinking he might never see his home again. Still none spoke, everyone was thinking, unsure of what to do next.

Victoria finally spoke, "Harry? Isn't this the last summer you have to stay with you aunt and uncle?"

Harry nodded.

"Well, once you've had your birthday, you can come stay at the Weasley's right? And be at Bill and Fleur's wedding? We can make our final plans then and in the meantime we can all be thinking of where to get started."

Nobody spoke, Victoria felt a little silly trying to make plans for the group, but someone had too.

Hermione spoke up, "I think that is a perfect idea, I'll be over there as soon as I can. There are a couple things I need to do at home..." She trailed off and turned to look out the window.

Victoria was sitting next to Harry who continued to sit quietly and stare out the window. She slowly reached for his hand and intertwined his fingers in hers. At first, he didn't grip back, but then he slowly laced his fingers between hers and gave her hand a light squeeze. She drifted off into a light sleep, resting her head on his shoulder.

Victoria woke to Harry slightly nudging her and whispering, "We are here, darling."

Her eyes fluttered open and she stood slowly to start gathering her things. When she stepped off the train she was greeted with a warm hug from Mrs. Weasley. She glanced around and saw that it wasn't just Mrs. Weasley there to greet them though. It was the entire Order of the Phoenix.

"Harry, where are those muggle family members of yours, we'd like a quick word," growled Mad-eye Moody.

Harry gestured in the direction of his aunt and uncle who were looking all around the train station, pretending to not even notice Harry and the group surrounding him. Together, all members of group, marched over to the Dursley's stood.

"Listen here, your big twat of a man," began Moody. Vernon Dursley eyed him, looking like he wanted to say an insult in return, but was clearly too scared to see what would happen if he did. The family all took a step away from the group that had appeared in front of them. Mad eye continued, "If you so much as think about giving this boy a hard time this summer, we will all appear in your living room to show you what we think about it."

Harry's uncle went to speak, but before he could Remus Lupin interjected, "Yes, and we will be keeping in touch with Harry every two or three days to make sure he is being well taken care of. So don't even begin to think we won't know."

Victoria smiled to herself. She hated that Harry had to leave for the summer, but she was very glad he would at least be treated right. She glanced over at Harry who staring at the group admirably.

The Dursley's all just nodded their heads as the witches and wizards all gave the same warnings to them. Once they were all finished they all said their goodbye's to Harry and disappeared out of the station.

Harry told Hermione bye first because her parents were waiting at the gate for her, talking extensively to Mr. Weasley. Then Harry said his goodbyes to each of the Weasley's ending with Ron.

"Take care of my girl, alright?" Harry said to Ron. Victoria pretended like she wasn't listening and turned and looked the other way, still keeping one ear close enough to hear what else was said.

"Of course, but you'll be with us soon enough, mate," Ron said while patting Harry on the shoulder. Harry nodded and made his way over to Victoria.

"Well, don't flirt with any muggle girls this summer, alright?" Victoria said with a smile.

Harry chuckled, "Eh, muggle girls have never been my type. Besides, I don't think they'd really understand why I don't get cell reception on my hunt to destroy the darkest wizard of all time."

Victoria rolled her eyes and smiled.

"You don't leave me for a Weasley, alright?" Harry said while grinning at her.

Victoria playful shoved his shoulder. "I'll see you soon, Harry." She stepped forward and hugged him tightly. She didn't want to let go, she never wanted to let go. "I love you," she whispered in his ear as they pulled apart.

Harry kissed her lightly on the cheek and whispered, "I love you," back to her.

He turned and walked out of the train station, leaving Victoria standing next to Ron.

"Well, welcome to the family," echoed the twins from behind Victoria. George grabbed her by the shoulders, pulling her in the direction of the train station exit.

"First things first," George started keeping his arm draped over Victoria's shoulder. Fred came up on the other side of her, throwing his arm across her shoulder as well. They walked out into the train station parking lot.

"We need to dye your hair red," Fred said with a huge smile.

"It's only fitting," George continued.

Victoria's eyes grew wide, and she laughed lightly.

"Leave the poor girl alone," Ginny yelled from behind them.

This would definitely be an interesting summer.