The Garden

WARNING: This chapter is for mature audiences ONLY. Do not read if you are not of age. Sexually explicit content. 18+.

Harry tugged on Victoria's hand and said, "Come on, I want to show you something."

Victoria obliged and followed Harry to the garden. They stopped in front of the old garden shed that Ron had informed them hadn't actually been used in years.

She turned and faced Harry with a funny, confused look on her face.

"Close your eyes," he said while stepping in between her and the entrance to the shed.

Victoria smiled and closed her eyes. "Harry, I trust you, but Ron said he thought giant rats might live in this shed."

He chuckled and said, "No rats, but keep your eyes closed, okay?"

Victoria nodded yes and heard the door creaking open.

"Can I open yet," Victoria asked with a feeling of uncertainty spreading over her. Again, not that she didn't trust Harry, but after Blaise's visit anytime not spent on alert, was a minute of constant fear.

"No!" Harry said quickly while grabbing her hand again. "I'm going to guide you."

Victoria felt herself being dragged into the shed in front of her. The second she stepped inside; she knew she had entered the shed. But on the contrary to what she thought it would smell like, it was wonderful. It smelled of roses and honey. It felt warm and pleasantly comfortable for an old shed.

As if reading her mind, Harry said, "Okay, open."

Her eyes fluttered open and were meet with the most beautiful sight. The shed had been transformed into a makeshift bedroom. There was a large mattress laying in the corner covered in simple, but elegant white and gold bedding. The top layer of the sheets were covered in yellow rose petals, Victoria's favorite.

A small makeshift fire was keeping the whole room lit with warmth. Fairy lights and silky drapes covered the ceilings and walls making the whole shed illuminate with twinkling lights.

"Harry", Victoria breathed, "Did you do all this?"

Harry nodded and said, "With some help from Hermione, Fred, George, and we even talked Ron into helping."

Victoria walked around the shed, taking in the pleasant aroma and warmth. She ran her hand along the sheets of the bed which were like silk to the touch.

"This is... this is too much, Harry," Victoria said in a breathless whisper. Her back was facing him as she stared up to the ceilings, admiring the twinkling lights.

She was so mesmerized by the sheer effort and beauty of it all until she felt Harry's arm snake around her waist from behind. He bent down the crevasse of her neck, kissed it gently, and whispered in here ear, "Nothing is ever too much for you."

He placed gentle kisses all the way down the side of her neck caused Victoria to gasp when he lightly bit the part where her neck and collarbone meet. He smiled into the kiss and in one swift motion turned her around to face him. For a moment, they just stood still. He scanned every inch of her face, his eyes landing on her lips. He leaned in again, kissing her with more force now.

She didn't mind though. She matched his eagerness and bit his bottom lip slightly, asking for entrance. He smirked into their kiss and wrapped his arms around her waist, pulling her closer to him. She tangled her fingers into his hair, tugging slightly as he deepened their kiss.

She knew where this was going, and her mind immediately emptied of all other thoughts and worries. Suddenly, Harry broke their kiss and took a step back from Victoria. He looked her in the eyes and said, "We don't have to do this. I-I just wanted to spend time with you before I left for the next couple of weeks." He was talking quickly and eyed Victoria over, waiting on her approval or disapproval.