The Christmas

The next morning Victoria woke up to the sound of Ginny throwing on clothes. Victoria had stayed in her room, even though Victoria insisted she didn't want to bother her and would take the couch. Mrs. Weasley said that would not do and Ginny even told her she was more than happy to have her stay in her room.

"Good morning," Victoria said quietly to Ginny.

"Oh, I'm so sorry, I was trying not to wake you! You stayed up so late last night I knew you needed to rest."

Victoria had stayed up very late last night. Not because she was busy thinking or talking to anyone though, rather she was play Santa. Snape had sent her trunk with the Order the night they came so she had all her belongings form the Malfoys. She worked all night to wrap, craft, and create presents for the entire house. Of course, she had Harry and Ron something, but she didn't want to not get the others anything. Especially Mr. and Mrs. Weasley. Luckily, her aunt had taught her how to sew and knit well enough to create a few scarfs and sweaters for everyone. She even made Ginny a bracelet from an old set of sapphire earrings her Aunt Bellatrix had given her. She had asked Fred and George to help her with a few things, considering she still couldn't use magic outside of Hogwarts.

"Sorry, if I woke you when I came in, I was busy wrapping and getting a few last-minute things together." Victoria said while getting out of bed.

"No, you are totally fine," said Ginny throwing on a sweater and joggers. "Feel free to borrow anything to wear! Your boobs are a little bigger than mine, but everything else should fit." She gave Victoria a small smile, Victoria returned it, unsure what to say. Ginny continued, "I don't mean that in a bad way, in fact I'm jealous. Harry definitely prefers bigger boobs."

Victoria looked at her with wide eyes and Ginny just grinned ear to ear. Both girls couldn't contain it anymore, they busted out laughing. They laughed so hard, they had tears in their eyes. All of a sudden, the bedroom door flew open, Ron and Harry stood in it look uncertainly at the girls.

"What the bloody hell is so funny at seven in the morning," said Ron in a sleepy voice. They had woken the boys up from their beauty sleep with their laughter. At the sight of Harry, however, the girls just laughed harder.

"Alright, alright. I don't know what's so funny, but mum is calling us downstairs," said Fred from behind Harry.

"Okay. We will be down soon," said Ginny through little giggles.

All the boys left the room and the two girls heard George mutter to Harry, "It's probably not good when your current girl and ex girl laugh like that at the sight of you mate."

Ginny rolled her eyes and smiled at Victoria, "Really Victoria, it's like I've said before. Harry and I are so much better off as friends. I want him to be happy. Plus, I can give you any little details you might need to know about the way he acts, because trust me when I say that boy is moody."

"Thank you, Ginny," said Victoria. She threw on a pair of Ginny's sweatpants and Harry's sweatshirt. "And I know I haven't dated Dean, but it's nice to have someone to talk about boys with. So, if you ever need to vent, I'm here."

The two girls headed downstairs, talking the whole way. Everyone was gathered in the living room.

"There you girls are!" exclaimed Mrs. Weasley. "We can now start passing out gifts, children sit, sit!" All the kids sat, including Bill and Charlie who were much too old to be considered to kids outside of the Weasley household.

Mrs. Weasley passed out all the gifts and everyone started tearing into them. Victoria hadn't expected anything to be set in front of her, but she was mistaken. Mrs. Weasley gently set down three packages in front of her. One was from Ron, one from Ginny, and one from all the family. Her heart could have exploded with gratitude. For a moment, she just sat there and admired everyone opening their gifts. Mr. and Mrs. Weasley were watching everyone with huge grins on their faces.