You're mine, forever

This is the last chapter of this book. Make sure to comment your thoughts in the bottem. I would love to hear what you think about the book!

Remember to vote!
---------------
For dinner we had some delicious food and everyone seemed pretty cool with having Kai around.

It got dark pretty quick so Kai and I went to bed.

As we stood in the bathroom, getting ready to sleep he spoke up. "I love being back. Not only because we are surrounded by people. But people that love you. + they don't HATE me anymore. I finally feel home after a long time"

I kissed him and pulled him into my bedroom and pushed him on the bed.

SMUT warning. Sexual activity ahead

"Oh is Mrs. Sexy Salvatore taking advantage of me?" He said with a surprised tone. "You bet I am"

"We haven't been able to do it for the past-" I checked my watch-less arm to check the clock, that wasn't there. Before i continued talking. "30 hours" I finished my sentence.

"Yeah you're right. I need some stimulation As Well. And you're the perfect source" he winked at me.

Within seconds all our clothes were off, thrown all over the room. He was on top of me sitting in between my legs. Sucking my neck making hickeys  appear. He let go of my neck and moved up to my face. Placing his lips on mine, making out with me.

Small fragile moans escaped from my lips as he was making aggressively out with me. He hummed in my mouth before lowering down. "So wet already" he whispered and he gently stroke his thumb in between my lips on its way to my clit. "Yeah I may be a little wet already but you're hard as a rock" I laughed.

Before I could say anything he pumped his fingers in me. Him Twisting and trusting two of his fingers in me made me arch my back. Small moans escaped from my mouth again. He then placed his thumb on my clit, starting rubbing it against my clit. He put his 3rd finger in. My legs started to shake and my moans got louder. I was already edging and he kept going.

"You're mine" he said aggressively. His deep demanding voice turned me on, more than I already was.

"Say it" he said as he started rubbing my clit even harder. "I'm yours" I moaned. "Good girl" he replied as he trusted one last time and my body collapsed under his touch.

My legs were still shaking.
"Round 2?" He smirked at me. I was out of breath but I couldn't wait any longer to feel his length in me.

I nodded in response and it shocked him. He probably didn't see it comming. He smirked and with out even asking me if I was ready he pulled me towards his v-line. Making his dick ready for entrancing my pussy.

One last smirk appeared before he trusted himself in me. He was quicker than usual and pretty stable. He had placed a hand on each of my hip-sides for support.

He then let go on one of them and put his two fingers in my mouth. "Taste yourself." He groaned.

He kept trusting harder. Small groans escaped from his lips and small moans from mine. I sucked his fingers that he fingered me with.

"Good girl, good girl..." He moaned softly. His moans was always the best. Just him moaning could make me cum.

He trusted faster and harder making my moans LOUD. As in really loud. While he kept thrusting in me, he made a spell to make sure they couldn't hear us.
He was so sexy doing spells.

He was already edging, but I wasn't ready yet.

"Oh Kai, your normally make me cum  first" I teased him. He laughed a bit but was too close to cumming to be able to talk correctly. "Yeah, I know... but.. you're- so damn.. beautiful-." He was getting so much sloppier than before. I couldn't let him finish already so I needed to change positions. That would also give him a few seconds to get his strength back.

I pushed him over, so I was sitting on him. He was still inside me.

"Naughty girl" he smirked. I started jumping up and down on his dick. The sound skin to skin was super loud. He grabbed my hips for me for get stable.

What a gentleman I thought to myself laughing inside.

I kept going up and down. I threw my head back because the pleasure was sure hitting me quick. I then felt him realising in me. He escaped a semi loud moan.
The warmth from his cum made me cum. I collapsed on his body.

"Just what I needed" he said under his breath. We were both out of breath. Our heavy breathing was sync.

"I love you, Malachai Parker" I told him as I went to Lay next to him. "I love you more. You're my everything, literally. I don't know if I would be alive without you... I owe you everything." He replied.
It made my heart melt.
"You being mine, it pays everything..." I smiled at him.

"I'm yours?" He asked with totally interest. He liked it... Him being mine.

"Yeah Baby." I smiled. I kissed him very gently on the lips and backed away.

"Yeah Kai.. You're mine, forever"

I hoped you liked it. This was my first book that I actually got done writing. I have gotten so much support from my friends. They cheered me up everytime I was on the edge of stopping to finishing this book.
And all of you who have commented your thoughts throughout this book- I would like to say thank you. You defently made my day, I laughed reading a lot of the comments. So thank you.