Ehm...

!SMUT! 

PLEASE READ THIS

This contains a small SMUT, so read at your own risk. You're more than welcome for skip the chapter if it makes you uncomfortable. This is my first time writing a SMUT so it's small and probably not that good.

If you decide to skip it, please read Kais last POV.

THANK YOU, NOW ENJOY!

Kais POV

She ripped my shirt off and slowly took my pants off. She kept looking me in my eyes while taking off my pants. I was only wearing boxers now. We kissed passionately and then she turned her back against me. I slowly zipped her dress down, while I was doing that I touched her shoulders making her get goosebumps. I took the straps off one by one. When both straps were off her shoulder the dress automatically fell off. 

She still stood with her back against me, I then flipped her hair to one side, noticing she wasn't wearing any bra. 

I slowly kissed her neck, making a hickey. I moved down to her shoulders. Kissing her whole back. I went down on my knees pulling her thong off. She then turned around. Fully naked. 

I stood up again and glanced over her beautiful body. Her butt wasn't that big, but it wasn't flat either. Her boobs were a perfect size for my hand. 

I kissed her and then lifted her up, and tossed her on the bed. 

I went in between her legs. And placed my mouth onto her clit. I twirled my tongue around causing her to moan. I kept going, making her moan even louder. 

She arched her back and grabbed my hair. I stopped licking her and instead I inserted 2 fingers in her. 

I curled them and pushed them in and out. Continuing for some time 

"I'm almost there" she moaned. I went even fast and pushed a 3rd finger in. she arched even more now. 

Her legs were shaking, and her moan was out of control. 

Her body then collapsed. 

"Good girl" I whispered in her left ear: 

I started making hickeys all over her thighs. 

She grabbed my head and guided me up on her. She pulled me close to her 

"I want you" she whispered. I smirked and then I took my boxers off. 

As I took them off she looked at my body, ALL parts of my body. I went over to her again.

Y/n POV

He approached me, and I sat up in the bed. He sat next to me. 

We started making out, and the he was on top of me. 

"Ready?" he asked me. I smiled which made him smile even more. He then inserted his part into mine. 

He started out with some slow thrusting, in and out. 

He moaned lightly which turned me on. 

"Faster" I said as his moves went even faster. He moan a little louder, and so did I. 

"Good job, Baby" he said with a deep voice, which turned me even more on. 

My legs were shaking, and he kept going, skin to skin. After a while I couldn't last any longer. 

"I'm almost there" I said, almost out of breath. 

"Hold a little longer, baby" he replied. But his moans and his voice made me even closer. His thrusts were getting sloppier and then his cum filled inside of me. The feeling of the hot liquid inside of me made me cum. His body collapsed right next to mine. 

I turned on the side to look at him. He was breathing heavily; I went closer to him. I kissed him and then I went to sit up. 

I sat against the wall, as he rested his head on my bare lap. I gave him some lightly head massage. 

"You were good" he said with a small laugh. "And so was you" I replied. 

We sat there for a while, enjoying the peace. We weren't talking, just breathing. I went to lay next to him again. We looked into each other eyes.

Kais POV

"I-"she started out. She instantly regretted what she was going to say. I gave her a confused look. 

She grabbed my face and kissed me. "I love you, Kai" she smiled. 

I was shocked. I didn't reply right away which made her doubt. Is this what love feels like. We've known each other, for over a little month. But I instantly fell for HER, her attitude, her style, her voice, her body, her smile, her eyes, and her empathy. I guess it was love at first sight. Because I never felt like this. Every time she was around light appeared. I felt hope. I'm a wreck with out her, she changed me. she made me a better person. I wanna be who I am when I'm with her, I never felt loved and I haven't been in love. But Y/n is different. She is worth it for me to try.

"I love you" I told to her, it even shocked myself saying it out loud. But I knew in that moment I loved her. It made her smile, and she then placed her head on my chest. We cuddled and fell asleep while cuddling.

o_o 

Sorry i just felt weird writting this, but the ending was pretty cute though.

Remember to vote and comment!