Prison World

Y/n POV

It's been four months... four rough months..

I thought after a week or two they would come get us back, or at least try to. But no sign from them for four months. It's okay, it was hard the first 2 months, but I actually enjoy being alone with Kai. He's still dealing with it; he doesn't like being back. The first couple of days he starved himself. It was hard watching; it was like he turned his emotions off. He didn't, he told me he never would as long as I was with him. 

He's a lot better now, we enjoy having the world for us self. We do a lot of dangerous things since he can't die, well die for good. Skydiving, ocean diving, we've done a race with fast cars and my favorite was cliff diving, it was AMAZING.

We still live in the Salvatore boarding house Kai cook for us every day. He really surprised me. I only thought he could make grilled cheese but no. he got talent; I do love to distract him while making food. I can't tell if he like or hate it. Oh, and I began writing diary, after couple of days being down here. It makes it easier to let go of my negative energy.

"Y/n dinner is ready!" Kai yelled from downstairs. I was curling my hair and I just finished. "Perfect timing" I told myself. I went downstairs, he made steak and some salat for dinner. "You curled your hair" he noticed and stared at me while cutting a piece of the stake and eating it.

 "Yeah I just wanted to try" I replied. "curls suit you" he smiled. 

We ate and I helped cleaning the tableware. I sat on the kitchen counter drying the tableware that Kai washed. After he handed me the last plate he went over to me, spread my legs apart. 

He went to stand in between them. He folded his hands around my waist, and I placed the plate on the table. I hugged him back, his head was resting on my boobies. I gave him some light head massage, and he scoffed his head back looking at me. I placed my hand on his chin and kissed him lightly. He stroke his hand over my body moving down to my butt. 

He lifted me and I swung my legs around him. He slowly moved over to the couch and placed me down gently. 

Kai is a literal bitch against anyone but me. The I hate everyone but you vibe or he's just a simp. But he's such a great man, I love him so much. 

He went over to the television. I wish the televisions were better. 1. The quality is bad, 2. The movies isn't that good and 3. The sound is a little bit bad.

He went upstairs to get a blanket, when he came back he put on a movie that we only were halfway through. He sat/laid in the end of the couch spreading his legs. I laid in between them with my head resting on his body. We began to watch the movie and he fell asleep as soon as it started. 

It ended and I got up and got ready to sleep. I made his toothbrush and went downstairs with it. "Kai" I whispered as I gently shook him. He rubbed his eyes and took the toothbrush; he brushed his teeth and when we both were done we went upstairs into my bathroom. 

I still have the same room as before; nothing had really changed. It also looked the same, maybe some of the furniture's was a little more modern in the real world. I washed my face as Kai stood there and watched, he was very sleepy. "You can just go to sleep, no need to wait for me" I told him smiling. 

He went by me slapping my ass and then opened the door. As he walked out I slapped his ass. "Nice ass you got there" I mocked with a deep voice trying to act like a man. 

He turned around fast and gave me the death stare. 

"A pretty lady like you should cover that big butt of yours, a little more up" I continued with a deep voice. 

"Alright stop it" he said serious. "Make me" I teased him, after that he smirked. I knew I shouldn't have said that. He slowly approached me and looked me in the eyes. 

"Babe, I can for sure make you stop. And make you stop walking for the next week if you continue." He told me with a deep low voice, that turned me on. 

Kai and I had a lot of time for us self. And a lot of space, and most people know what happens when two people have that. I knew what he meant, but we do have a safe word. Kai can be rough. He mostly uses his anger when having sex, but if I didn't like it, I had a safe word. He respected it, although I never used it. 

I ran past him jumping on the bed grabbing a pillow. He entered the room quickly and stopped as soon as he noticed the pillow in my hand. I threw the pillow after him but missed. He looked at the pillow fleeing by, he then laughed. He ripped his shirt off and we all know what happened next...

PLEASE READ!:

GUYS I'M SO SORRY FOR ROBBING YOU! BUT I FELT WEIRD WRITTING THE LAST ONE, WAS IT EVEN GOOD THOUGH?!.

Please comment if I should describe their sex, because I don't want to rob you. But I don't want to make you uncomfortable either.  PLEASE let me NOW. Write a comment and let me know if I should start describing the scenes...