Lucy

Sorry for not posting. I'm kinda busy with school, i'll try my best to post.

Kais POV

A Tall brown-haired girl stood in front of me. I can't lie she was very pretty. She didn't have any boobs, but she did have a good ass on the other hand. Wait why am I doing this I have Y/n.

Anyways, I couldn't feel her magic, and I got mad. How the fuck did she arrive down here without magic? "Who are you" I asked with dominance. She looked at me in a scared way, "Hello to you too" she said sarcastically, this girl was already annoying me.

"Hey tough guy, calm down. "she glanced at me, she then smirked. She went over to me going being my back, she stroke her all over my shoulders.

"Lucy you have two seconds to take those hands off him" Y/n warned her with anger in her voice.

"Lucy, tell us how you got here" I looked straight at her, which made her gulp. "Okay fine, well I was hooking up with this guy and the next thing that happened is that I woke up here, nobody was around. Until I heard gunshots, so I followed the sound to hear her shoot. She was pretty goddamn bad at it, so I found a gun, I assume it was yours. I shot the pot in the tree she was struggling with." She looked at me.

"So, what are you? Vampire, witch or werewolf?" I asked her. She looked at me with confusion.

"I'm an assassin. I kill people after having sex with them lol." She laughed.

"No, I'm fucking serious. Vampire?" I asked her again with rage in my voice. "geez calm down, freak." She laughed.

Y/n went over to her with speed and grabbed her chin forcing her to look at her. She then showed her vampire face. Lucy looked like she had shit herself. "What the fuck" she yelled. I was so confused, so she wasn't supernatural. "Just tell us how you got here" I was too tired to even fight her.

"Okay fine. I did the dirty and as I went to kill him I saw his hands glow, and then I woke up here" she said looking down at her own hands.

"Great, well you are stuck with us now. For a long time" I smirked at her. She winked at me and I could see Y/n was jealous. Not that I made her jealous because I wanted to, I'm just a flirty person in general. I enjoyed making her jealous to be honest.

"Well let's take you inside so we can get to know each other better" I smiled at Lucy knowing Y/n was watching. Lucy walked in and Y/n and I followed behind. "Kai can you stop flirting" Y/n hissed at me.

"Oooh, someone is jealous" I smirked, I went to walk faster when she grabbed my hand and gave me a I'm serious expression. I nodded and went inside. But I was definitely going to flirt with her since Y/n got jealous.

"Do you want ice cubes in your ice coffee?" I asked the girls who sat on each side at the table. They both nodded and I delivered their ice coffee. I went to sit next to Y/n and had a decent conversation with Lucy. She wasn't that bad at all, I got along with her at the table.

Lucy started talking about her type, she said a lot of things that reminded me of me. Y/n started to play with her hands while she bounced her leg, she did that every time she was nervous, or things were bothering her. I grabbed her hands and squished them as I held them down on her lap. She nervously smiled at me, I leaned towards her ear "Why are you freaking out?" I calmy whispered to her.

She got up and went upstairs to her room.

Y/n POV

Dear Diary

It feels weird to write dear diary maybe I'll change it. So, a lot of weird things happened today. A girl appeared out of no where, she's not supernatural. I don't get why she got send to prison world if she's a human being, well she was an assassin but she's not dangerous compared to vampires and others. Kai flirts with her a lot just to annoy me, and it works. Her name is Lucy, she is surprisingly pretty. She and Kai flirts all the time. I don't mind her; well, she is a bit annoying. But Kai is really pissing me off.

Before I could write the next sentence a knock appeared on the door. "Come in" I yelled. Kai slowly appeared behind the door. He approached me and sat on the bed. I placed my diary back into the drawer. I looked at Kai who looked at me.

"Are you mad? He asked quietly. "Maybe" I grunted at him. "I'm sorry, but she just keeps flirting with me. how can I make it up to you?" he asked smiling as he waited for my answer.

This gave me an idea. "You can't" I smirked, and I saw his smile fade. I quickly went over tothe door and locked it. His smiled appeared on his face again.

I went into my drawer to find 2 handcuffs. "Kinky" he said as I linked his hands to the bed. "Aware you here to punish me" he smirked at me "Cause that's kinda hot" he continued.

I went down to his ear to whisper "Yeah I am, now remember only I can have you"

I'M NOT ROBBING YOU THIS TIME! HEHE.

Remember to vote and comment! I don't know why it erases the gap between the words.