Dancing

At the club (3rd person)

Caroline was getting a lap dance from a half-naked man, while Bonnie and Y/n watched laughing. "My turn!" Y/n yelled, as she went to sit on the chair. The man danced on her, and she cheered him up. Y/n got her lap dance and pushed the man down onto the chair. "That's not your job sweetheart" he laughed. Y/n didn't hear him, the music was too loud. She gave him a little lap dance and then burst out laughing. "I want another one!" Caroline yelled; she was wasted. 

Y/n grabbed Bonnie by the arm and took her to the bar. "Let's do shots" Y/n smiled. They took a couple of shots, and the party went on. Multiple guys were flirting with them. Either they would make out or they would drain them from blood. Y/n didn't kiss a single one, but Caroline for sure did. "Before you guys black out I'm calling Stefan" Bonnie yelled so the others could hear her. "NO!" Y/n yelled, while dancing and draining men from blood.

Stefan drove them home, first Bonnie and then Caroline. Then they arrived at the Salvatore Boarding house.

Kais POV

It was 2am and the door opened. Stefan was following Y/n inside. She was wasted, she had trouble standing up. I laughed and then she looked at me. she made an angry face and then tried to walk over to me. 

She succeeded and ended up in front of me. "How come you not party with me?" Y/n said. 

Y/n took her phone and turned on some music, she started dancing. 

"Don't mind her she is totally wasted" Stefan said as he entered the living room. He went to sit in the chair next to me. I was sitting in the couch, but Y/n pulled my hand making me stand up. She took my hand and forced me to dance. I don' know how to dance and I got weird quick. 

"Come on, follow the music." She said as her body matched every beat. I looked at Stefan and he laughed. I tried, but I couldn't, Y/n laughed so hard I almost made her fall. 

She took her phone and found some music that were a little slower. It was still party music, but I could easily follow the beat now. I tried to dance again "Yeah that's more it!" she replied. I kept following the beat, and I was doing great. 

It made me think of when I saw a movie about some Latina dancers or something like that. The men had great moves in their hips. 

I grabbed her palm and swinged her around. It caused her to make a small pirouette. We were having a great time and I forgot all about Stefan. I pulled her in, making some moves with my hips, her hips followed. And I felt like one of the Latino men from the movie. 

She took control and made us dance all over the living room. I took my hands holding them around her waist, making her lean back. As she came up again, we stood there. Just for a few seconds and then she grabbed my face and gently kissed me. I kissed her back and we slowly backed away. 

She then went over to Stefan and grabbed his hand, she danced with him. Stefan was also very happy, he looked proud. I was shocked that Stefan was okay with the kiss. I guess Stefan is not that bad anyways.

When they were done dancing she asked Stefan "Is Damon home?" and Stefan replied "No he's at Bonnies house. They are figuring out a way to wake Elena up, I don't think he is coming back home before dinner tomorrow." Y/n looked at me and smiled. She then slowly and very sexy walked towards me. "Do Mr. Parker wanna sleep in my bed tonight?" she winked at me.

I didn't know what to answer, I mean I would love to. But I can't leave the barrier, with Stefan in the house. 

But before I could do anything Y/n grabbed my hand and pulled me out of the living room. As she went onto the first step on the stairs. Stefan yelled "How the hell did Kai escape the living room?!" 

I gave Y/n a fuck expression. Y/n walked into the living room again and said "Don't worry he escaped the barrier many weeks ago. If he would have left the house, he would have done it by now" she said smiling. It caused Stefan to laugh. 

"I'm just happy you're happy, you deserve it" he smiled. "Good night, remember I'm not sure when Damon Is coming back." He continued.

I nodded at Stefan and gave him the Thank you expression. He nodded back, and Y/n and I walked upstairs.

We got to her bedroom, and then she closed the door. "So, what are we gonna do? Watch a movie?" I asked. 

She looked at me"What about something else" she smirked as she took her accessories and shoes off. She walked towards me and kissed me. I pulled back "Y/n you're drunk." 

"Well, if I get enough blood in my system, my body will function normally again" she replied. 

So, Y/n just need blood to get the alcoholic out of her system... 

I went into the basement to get a blood bag and then I went upstairs again. I gave her the blood bag. "Ugh that felt nice, I was kinda dizzy before" she said as she pushed me onto the bed, we then made out.

HEYYYY! Stay tuned for next chapter

Please vote and comment <3

My Wattpad is out of function, it doesn't let me press space. so some words will be written in one and im sorry for that