Breakfast

Kais POV

I used my vampire strength to pull the couches apart from each other and then I took the dining table and placed it in the middle of the two couches. 

Y/n and I sat on each couch.

"Thank you" I told her as she gave me one of the plates. I was starving and couldn't wait to eat. Since Damon started making breakfast I was craving bacon and pancakes. I started to eat pretty fast since i was hungry. 

Y/n started to talk. I slowed down, and we had a decent conversation. Nothing weird or freaky, and we were definitely not fighting. Just talking about her life. About her as a kid, with all of the Lilli and her dad trouble. 

I wouldn't say I felt bad for her, I mean I'm a sociopath I can't feel that much. But I definitely don't think she deserved her childhood. Her father was abusive, and her mother left them alone with their father. 

I actually kinda saw Damon's side. He took the fault for everything, even when it wasn't him. 

I wish I had that type of siblings. 

"Here let me take your plate" Y/n said as she reached out for my plate. I handed it to her as I gave her a smile. I really need to stop smiling so much, it's not like me. Maybe I still got a lot of Luke in me.

I don't know what's happening to me, maybe I'm just happy I got to kill the twins. I'm the leader of the Gemini coven. What more could I ask for?

But if I had to be completely honest with myself, I wanted to feel again. I wanted to feel happiness to my fullest and also pain. Even though it probably gonna hurt, I don't wanna be a careless sociopath. Because there is one thing I'm longing for, this one specific one I wanna feel so bad.

It's love.

Y/n POV

"Wanna play a boardgame?" I asked Kai. He nodded, and I got up to the shelf were all of our boardgames were placed. I picked out a few and placed them on the dining table. "Mm, I wanna play chess" Kai told me. I opened the game on, and we started to play. We were pretty equal in the start, then I won. "HA! Loser" I told him and smirked. "Weird, last time I played this I won. Or maybe it was because I siphoned their magic and then they gave up" Kai laughed. 

I didn't know how to react. It kinda killed the mood. If I'm honest I may have a thing for Kai. 

He's fun, definitely misunderstood, and unbelievable hot. 

"What? Why are you looking at me like that?" kai smirked. Shit, I wasn't noticing I was staring at Kai. How long have I been doing that? "Y/n? he continued.

"Are you studying my beautiful body and face?" he kept going. "Don't flatter yourself, Kai. You look like a basic boy. My taste is beyond you." I replied. 

I saw his smile slowly fade away. I felt bad for saying that I don't even know why I said it. 

"Wanna play another game?" I asked to break the silence. "Sure" he replied.

Kais POV

Not gonna lie, it kinda made me sad to hear her opinion about me. but I had to let it go 

"Wanna play another game?" she asked me. I replied with a "Sure" we played some more, and she was flirting with me. 

I can see anyone flirting from far since I'm THE flirter. I'm known for my incredibly good looking, Sarcasm and my flirting. 

I knew what she told me earlier was a lie. I mean last night she even started kissing me. well, I kissed her, but she got on top of me. so, she asked for it.

Besides, she liked it. She was CRAVING me, and she still does I can see it in her eyes and the way she looks at me. 

"Checkmate" I told her loud. "Well now we both have 1 point. Wanna play to see who wins?" she asked. Honestly, I was bored. Chess wasn't my thing. 

"We could no something else" I winked at her. She gave me the death stare. "No" she replied, like I said. Not really my type" she laughed. 

Her brother Damon walked into the room. "So, listen Princess. We fed you, gave you a couch to sleep on and Y/n got the cure for you. Now fix Elena" Damon commanded me. 

I looked at Y/n she was very curios. "ooh, I can't do that." I replied. "For god sake Kai, just do it" Damon continued. "Fine, give me Bonnie." I said. 

"what do you need her for?" Y/n asked me. 

"To kill her of course. You guys won't do it, and it's the only way to wake Elena up" I told them. They both looked shocked, and Y/n also looked a bit hurt. But I didn't care at all. 

That was chapter 7!

Hope You liked it. Nothing special really happened, but yeah. heading off to write capter 8